• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Wtf, Xemnas?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

NumberVIII

So my sister just beat kh2 (with my assistance of course ^^), and I was watching her fight Xemnas in the...4th stage? When he's in the ship, covered with armor and sitting in the throne-thing the whole time, when it's only Sora and Riku. And then I noticed...Xigbar's guns floated in the air and shot at Sora, followed by Xaldin's spears, and Luxord's cards. I'm pretty sure I saw Demyx's water forms, and Axel's chakrams were on the wall of the ship. There were probably some others too that I didn't notice/can't remember. What I'm wondering is, where did those powers come from? Did Xemnas somehow absorb the other members' powers when they died/faded into darkness?

Blobbit

Awards
I'm not sure, I'm thinking he just took their weapons or something like that. He is their leader-person.

Haeralis

Remains of the Judgement
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Kingdom Hearts gave him practically unlimited power. He probably just decided to manifest it as if he had gained all of the abilities of his fallen comrades.

latchkeykid

it is a good question but really somthing only Nomura could answer. Ive always kind of wondered what was with the organizations weapons. I think it probably has somthing to do with what kind of people they were before they became nobodies. My best guess is that the weapoms like their weilders are made of nothingness which is what xemnas has control of. Plus I dont thing that was somthing he could normally do because at that time he was utilizing the power of kingdom hearts.

elveina

*spoilers* That's because Xemnas is Sylar's nobody. *spoilers*

Seriously, though, it's probably just a design sort of thing. He represents the Organization, so including a number of iconic weapons from the fallen members just makes the whole fight more - awesome? Or something. I doubt it has much, if any, impact on the plot at all, though.

NumberVIII

*spoilers* That's because Xemnas is Sylar's nobody. *spoilers*

Seriously, though, it's probably just a design sort of thing. He represents the Organization, so including a number of iconic weapons from the fallen members just makes the whole fight more - awesome? Or something. I doubt it has much, if any, impact on the plot at all, though.

Sylar? Wtf? Who the hell is Sylar? Pretty sure his somebody is Xenahort...unless this is a joke, hard to tell on the interwebs.

Personally, I thought it was kinda sad. Like they were gone, and he just took their weapons, even though they weren't rightfully his. Especially sad that he had Axel's chakrams. Although, interestingly enough, they were the only ones that never actually attacked. They just kinda hung on the wall like decorations.

KeybladeLegacy5

SENPAI!
It is because the place where we fought him go have him nearly unlimited power over everything so for the design factor, Nomura gave him all the members weapons

Haeralis

Remains of the Judgement
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Sylar? Wtf? Who the hell is Sylar? Pretty sure his somebody is Xenahort...unless this is a joke, hard to tell on the interwebs.

Personally, I thought it was kinda sad. Like they were gone, and he just took their weapons, even though they weren't rightfully his. Especially sad that he had Axel's chakrams. Although, interestingly enough, they were the only ones that never actually attacked. They just kinda hung on the wall like decorations.

They did attack. Very deadly too. At level 1 they're insta kill. I found Xemnas II the hardest to beat at level 1.

Leper Messiah

Wait a sec... He had nearly unlimited power, yet he was still easy as hell to beat?!

I thought the weapons were just symbolic...

NumberVIII

Lol Sylar is a character from Heroes famous for stealing the powers of others. :p

Ah, gotcha. Silly me. I figured it was something like that.

They did attack. Very deadly too. At level 1 they're insta kill. I found Xemnas II the hardest to beat at level 1.

Oh really? I don't remember them doing anything, but I guess I just missed it, it wasn't actually me playing after all.

The Dark Destiny

Here's how it happened.

-after the death of all of the other members-
Xemnas: Haha! f*ckers.
-steals weapons-
Xemnas: Sora! Get ready to put up your f*cking dukes, b*tch!

Gram

Banned
Awards
Here's how it happened.

-after the death of all of the other members-
Xemnas: Haha! f*ckers.
-steals weapons-
Xemnas: Sora! Get ready to put up your f*cking dukes, b*tch!
XD this!

[on topic]
i figuered the weapons were added in a attempt 2 make the final boss challenging -.-

Rabgix

Riding a cow thats flying toward the moon
If you look closly you can find all the weapons of the members (except Roxas)( in Kh2)

Axel: chakrams to the side
saix:claymore behind throne
xaldin:same as Saix.
Xigbar: guns floating
Luxord: cards imprinted on floor
Demyx:sitar under the floor. (can see it through some glass)

paru

rofl i just didnt really see the reason why he had all their weapons~ i just thought~ "oh i mean since hes the leader, its a cool concept that hell be useing all the organization's weapon". but i think dark destiny theory is pretty accurate XD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back