• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

WTF WORLD THAT NEVER WAS?!?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ralkale

Ok so this has been bugging me since the game first launched and i beat the game... the world that never was... every moment after sora, riku, and mickey enter the kingdom hearts of peoples hearts has confounded me to no end... after they go through the door, we see xemnas in this copy of the world that never was (which i assume he created because he became sort of "god-like" upon entering), we then fight our way to the giant dragon-mech thing and fight armored xemnas the first time and beat him right? it is up to this point that nothing makes sense. after beating him they are suddenly outside at the altar of naught again and he fades away, and we all assume its just over right? but its not! suddenly (for REASONS) after sora and kairi rejoin with roxas and namine (again?) here comes xemnas again riding the friggin dragon! i mean wtf, how did the dragon get out of kingdom hearts?? why was it in that weird egg thing in the "real world"? AND THEN, everything starts to go all warped and stuff and there is that moment when we fight the dragon after it has (somehow) merged with the world and starts throwing buildings at you, and you beat armor xemnas again... and where the heck are we now??? a white space of nothingness? how the heck did we even get here??? then you beat xemnas for the last time and sora and riku start walking literally nowhere and somehow end up at the dark meridian... i apologize for the ramble on literally every moment during the last scenes but there is not a single moment during this part that actually makes sense... someone please clear this up for me!

Anagram

Banned
Re: WTF WORLD THAT NEVER WAS?!? (warning, spoilers?)

The best advice I can give man is to just roll with it.

DarkGrey Heroine

How much closer could I be?
Awards
Ah, don't wonder about things, don't put too many questions, it's an adventure/fantasy game so anything can happen here :3 if it looks good, then it's good, most of times.
We're speaking of two great companies with histories of fantasy/supernatural/extraterrestrial/magical creations: good old Disney and dear old Square Enix.
Don't tell me you don't enjoy these extraordinary moments when playing a game :>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back