• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

WTF teh skool blocking STRIKES BACK!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
No, they're just school-inappropriate things.
Though, all blockers have an Achilles Heel, just gotta figure out what it is. =P

Websense was a bastard to crack. >_>

Sophia Esteed

m e l o d y . e x e
I see Mary Sues...they're everywhere. They don't e
Website
sophiachi.livejournal.com
The blocking is caused by a program called "DansGuardian". I have still to exploit its weakness. However, it occasionally blocked certain sections on the old vB version because of "ff6" and "ffe".

Blocked:
DeviantArt
Also, anything with the word "manga" in it (school-inappropriate, just like Anime)
YouTube (even w/o DG, X-Stop blocks it)
Livejournal (blocked by both)
Geocities
Freewebs
KH-vids.net (Okay WTH)
The Crack Pairings Shrine!! (because of the word "crack". It's not what it looks like!!)

And more sites are being added to their banned list every day. :thumbdown:

soki

that is how they think kids should be protected from things they think are inapropriate
especialy at my school(it's a free charter school, it's really small and extremeley sheltered most don't know what it's like in public school)

ryoji1337

Everything in our school is practically already blocked. By the Saint Bernard system or w/e.

I swear some days they're like "What shall we block today? I know! How about everything with .com in it's url! OMG! Genius."

<_< KHI is the only forum I've ever found to be unblocked and IDK why either. xD

soki

me neither. why do adults think kids are incapable of comprehending something that adults talk about, i could have a disscussion with an adult and have them mezmorized that i'm barely a teenager

Raiton Kensei

Peace through Violence
Awards
my school has blocked facebook and chat sites and a bunch of other cool stuff like candystand.com too, but i know how to unblock it long enough to do what i gotta do and block it back

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
You kids have no idea what school blockers are for do you?

It's not to protect you from mature content.

It's to keep you from going to sites at school that deviate from learning. You're supposed to be going to school and doing schoolwork for class, not surfing the internet for fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back