• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

...wtf? Nomura is an IDIOT.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaiju-Z

Well he can use corridors of darkness, I would not be surprised if MX had actually found the heartless in the dark realm. Maybe he was the one who brought the few neo shadows Ven fights to the realm of light. If so then mystery solved and we can drop this sorry excuse for a thread.

Besides if this, count your blessings, BBS explained nearly everything we wanted it to do unlike 358/2 days.
Well said. That's precisely my view point. Master Xehanort brought those Heartless. It's the most logical reason for them being in Ventus' scenario.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Well said. That's precisely my view point. Master Xehanort brought those Heartless. It's the most logical reason for them being in Ventus' scenario.

Exactly, which means it was impossible for heartless to exist in the realm of light unless someone brought a few from the realm of darkness to the realm of light.

I my view, this is a very acceptable answer and is the most logical one.

People should have realized pure blood heartless must have always existed in the realm of darkness because they are literaly darkness made real.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
I personally think the Darksides meant nothing, since they were in the realm of darkness. I think the pureblood heartless existed during the events of BBS, but Kingdom Hearts and the dark realm might of been sealed off or something, preventing the heartless from leaving the dark realm and invading the realm of the light. (i.e. The worlds in BBS.) I feel that Xehanort and the apprentices did something that not only created the purebloods, but broke the barrier holding the purebloods back. That or the end result of the events of BBS might have unsealed or freed the purebloods to invade the realm of light.

Edit: I see.. This isn't just about the ones towards the end of Aqua's scenario. Yeah, I think they were brought into the realm of light to now.

Samhain

Bronze Member
Exactly, which means it was impossible for heartless to exist in the realm of light unless someone brought a few from the realm of darkness to the realm of light.

People should have realized pure blood heartless must have always existed in the realm of darkness because they are literaly darkness made real.

okay. but here is what you're missing. WHY cant heartless go through the realm of light? explain. heartless clearly are in the realm of light after xehanort accidentally made the shadow heartless; who are PUREBLOOD. now heres the thing. if they are in the door to darkness inside the realm of darkness whats your reasoning of why they cant get out?

see the point is here is heartless CAN leave the realm of darkness. why?
in the scene at the end of the world. remember that machine we saw?
it was talking about the door to darkness and how anyone being is behind that door cant pass through the door. but only darkness can...that would include the heartless so if they were in the realm of darkness the whole time why the hell couldnt they go into the realm of light like they did when xehanort made them? makes no sense.

heartless can pass through the door to darkness. human beings can't. thats why mickey and riku had to stay back. and seeing how heartless can use the corridors of darkness why cnt they transfer through the realm of light?

why did nomura say heartless werent going to appear in the game then? why did he say they didnt exist yet?

why didn't nomura give us ANY info on the heartless in bbs if they were going to appear in the game anyway?
why aren't they attacking ppls hearts?
and what heartless normally do

u cnt explain that. its a plot hole. nomura is a moron.

royaljminnis

hmm it's an ok answer but hey I do have a pretty good question for ya, do you think that terranort really had to do experiments to bring heartless about if he had master xhenorts heart the whole time? Even though he didn't have his memories, maybe the heartless experiments were completely pointless :-/

Raiton Kensei

Peace through Violence
Awards
Is it possible that Vanitas took all of MX's darkness?

I doubt that as Vanitas was only made up of Ven's darkness. That's why Vanitas kept fighting Ven, testing him. The weaker the light (Ven) got the stronger the darkness (Vanitas) would become which would give Vanitas the better chance of taking over the body. So I dont think Vanitas needed any of MX's darkness.

Kaiju-Z

ok nomura lied
he got all of you fooled
Thank you Nomura
Wow, how productive that was.

facepalm

And here we had a good thing going with discussions.

Anywho, yeah. Most Logical Thing That Happened:
Master Xehanort brought the Heartless that we see in Ven's scenario.
Derp. Now just to wait for the Subs to confirm it or something similar to that.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
okay. but here is what you're missing. WHY cant heartless go through the realm of light? explain. heartless clearly are in the realm of light after xehanort accidentally made the shadow heartless; who are PUREBLOOD. now heres the thing. if they are in the door to darkness inside the realm of darkness whats your reasoning of why they cant get out?

it was talking about the door to darkness and how anyone being is behind that door cant pass through the door. but only darkness can...that would include the heartless so if they were in the realm of darkness the whole time why the hell couldnt they go into the realm of light like they did when xehanort made them? makes no sense.

heartless can pass through the door to darkness. human beings can't. thats why mickey and riku had to stay back. and seeing how heartless can use the corridors of darkness why cnt they transfer through the realm of light?

why did nomura say heartless werent going to appear in the game then? why did he say they didnt exist yet?

why didn't nomura give us ANY info on the heartless in bbs if they were going to appear in the game anyway?

Because the door to darkness was LOCKED!!!!! Nothing could get through the door if it was locked in BBS. in KH1 the 7 princesses unlocked the door to darkness, meaning the door was locked before even in BBS it was locked.

Sora locked it again at the end of KH1.

No plot hole.

hmm it's an ok answer but hey I do have a pretty good question for ya, do you think that terranort really had to do experiments to bring heartless about if he had master xhenorts heart the whole time? Even though he didn't have his memories, maybe the heartless experiments were completely pointless :-/

If he lost his memories then he couldn't have remembered how to summon heartless, simple as that.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
Who cares? Personally, I find this possible plot hole as only a slight mar to BBS's rep. Besides, maybe Nomura didn't tell us because he didn't want to spoil that part.

Kaiju-Z

Would you please stop calling Nomura idiot/moron/any other demeaning name?! You only make yourself look bad with that one :/ Wait for the subs at least... or learn friggin' Japanese.

royaljminnis

Because the door to darkness was LOCKED!!!!! Nothing could get through the door if it was locked in BBS. in KH1 the 7 princesses unlocked the door to darkness, meaning the door was locked before even in BBS it was locked.

Sora locked it again at the end of KH1.

No plot hole.

If he lost his memories then he couldn't have remembered how to summon heartless, simple as that.

yup so that pretty much means the experiments where pointless further supporting the idea that nomura is crazy he created alot of back travel for no reason thanks for the answer

chex

I doubt that as Vanitas was only made up of Ven's darkness. That's why Vanitas kept fighting Ven, testing him. The weaker the light (Ven) got the stronger the darkness (Vanitas) would become which would give Vanitas the better chance of taking over the body. So I dont think Vanitas needed any of MX's darkness.
In order for vanitas to get stronger, ven's light has to get stronger. (ie, The brighter your light becomes, the bigger your shadow is). Something like that.

Samhain

Bronze Member
you're wrong.

the only way the door to darkness was locked is if 2 keyblades from the dark realm & light realm transfers their power to the lock and locks it.. the door to darkness was always open. its like keyholes in worlds that were always open till sora locked them. the same thing here. the inverse kingdom key wasnt even here in bbs. you need 2 keyblades to lock the door to darkness. thats the rule. thats what it said and thats why thedoor to darkness is no more in kh2 because sora and mickey locked it.

it IS a plot hole.

Kaiju-Z

you're wrong.

the only way the door to darkness was locked is if 2 keyblades from the dark realm & light realm transfers their power to the lock and locks it.. the door to darkness was always open. its like keyholes in worlds that were always open till sora locked them. the same thing here. the inverse kingdom key wasnt even here in bbs. you need 2 keyblades to lock the door to darkness. thats the rule. thats what it said and thats why thedoor to darkness is no more in kh2 because sora and mickey locked it.

it IS a plot hole.
Uhm... A question here: Do you have it out for Nomura or something?
For all you know Heartless that Xehanort created opened the door for the pure bloods to infiltrate the worlds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back