• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

WTF?! No Olympus Coliseum?!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
I doubt OC is in BBS anymore
if you look at the retail poster they have atleast one character from each world
I don't think Nomura will just announce one more world that hasnt been spoken about for about two years (tgs 07)
a month before the game comes out

Well technicaly Olympus Coliseum has been mentioned recently. In Nomura's TGS09 interview he said characters would have age differences in worlds from KH1 and since Olympus is the only world that has been seen in BBS that was from KH1 so far, he was indirectly mentioning Olympus Coliseum. Which is why I believe it has not been cut from BBS.

Esso

Fire Breaker
Well technicaly Olympus Coliseum has been mentioned recently. In Nomura's TGS09 interview he said characters would have age differences in worlds from KH1 and since Olympus is the only world that has been seen in BBS that was from KH1 so far, he was indirectly mentioning Olympus Coliseum. Which is why I believe it has not been cut from BBS.
OC may not playable since we've got Mirage Arena
It could show up on cutscenes but that's what makes me sad:cry:

αsiя

space coke

Link to the interview
(25)

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards

When you say it like that, my hopes get boosted. Oh, I don't know what to think!

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Link to the interview
(25)

I was mistaken. Nomura's exact words were:

Question:This story is set even before the first game in the series, will some of the same worlds be appearing in this game?

Nomura: Yes of course. Even though it's the same world, however, since the time and the place will have changed it will feel new.

Well even still this question to connects to OC because the question was talking about the first KH game and since only OC and Radiant Gardens have been shown that are from KH1 Nomura's answer still suggest more worlds from KH1 will be in BBS so OC is still very likely.

When you say it like that, my hopes get boosted. Oh, I don't know what to think!

Well Nomura's answer makes it seem likely.

Suinia

what if the new game will explain that XD
i just dont wanna see terra ven and aqua turning into mermaids or them singing songs >.>

Hmmm I'd LOVE to see Terra turn into a merman. :embarassed::love:

As for no Olympus: As for what we've seen so far it seems likely that there will still be that world Dx
Personally: I'd rather skip it/leave it out...
So boring... It's probably my least favorite out of all of them Dx
(Including the sing along version of Atlantica and THAT'S saying something e_e)

blacksamurai2

Bronze Member
Atlantica is much more important than Olympus, it needs to be visited in order to explain how Triton knew about the Keyblade in KH1.

Of course, if Atlantica doesn't appear in BBS, I'll assume that there's going to be a sequel.
Who is to say that everybody did know what the keyblade is? that would clearly explain it.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Who is to say that everybody did know what the keyblade is? that would clearly explain it.

Because the keyblade knowledge would be an example of meddling in other worlds which is what TAV are not supposed to do. The keyblade's existence is not common knowledge.

αsiя

space coke
I was mistaken. Nomura's exact words were:

Well even still this question to connects to OC because the question was talking about the first KH game and since only OC and Radiant Gardens have been shown that are from KH1 Nomura's answer still suggest more worlds from KH1 will be in BBS so OC is still very likely.

Well Nomura's answer makes it seem likely.

You forgot Neverland I know kids dont age in Neverland but he could referencing that also
I still don't think OC is in BBS
They probably change the scene of MX confronting Ven in another world

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
Originally Posted by Suinia
As for no Olympus: As for what we've seen so far it seems likely that there will still be that world Dx
Personally: I'd rather skip it/leave it out...
How could you say that? Olympus Coliseum in BBS is supposed to cover Herc's childhood. There will more places to go and visit than in previous KH games.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
You forgot Neverland I know kids dont age in Neverland but he could referencing that also
I still don't think OC is in BBS
They probably change the scene of MX confronting Ven in another world

Seriously Neverland? I don't think so, time does not exist there except for Night and day. When he says "Time differences" it would not apply to Neverland. OC being the only disney world seen in BBS from KH1 has to be the world he was refering to. And since he wants to show time differences then it's likely Atlantica will appear in BBS because we have actually seen Triton 10 years younger in Little Mermaid 3.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
Wouldn't be the first time SE cut out a world. Atlantica or some new world can replace it though kind of wonder if they would do something with the Underdrome if OC was/is still included. But yeah, Triton's knowledge of the Keyblade could be expanded if Atlantica was added.

A

Azrael

We already have Mirage Arena and Disney Town to be mini game worlds so I doubt Atlantica would be a mini game world in BBS. I would expect it to be a battle world.

In all actuality, I would want Atlantica instead of Olympus Coliseum.

Mirage Arena and Disney Town, to me they could've had Notre Dame and another world instead.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
In all actuality, I would want Atlantica instead of Olympus Coliseum.

Mirage Arena and Disney Town, to me they could've had Notre Dame and another world instead.

We can have both OC and Atlantica, and I think they are both going to be in BBS because they have the most reason to be in BBS. Though I would love Notre Dame to be in BBS too, I can wait till KH3 if I have too.

Dnize

Isn't it obvious that Olympus Coliseum is in BBS?

Master%20Xehanort.bmp

EDIT: But now that I think about it, maybe they were using the layout for Olympus Coliseum to represent the Gathering world [maybe because they haven't finished making it yet, idk]

xehanortxw2.gif

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Nope. That scene can very easily be cut.

But I don't see that being likely. OC is one of the few disney based worlds from KH1 that can show age differences along with Atlantica so i do not think OC has been cut.

αsiя

space coke
But I don't see that being likely. OC is one of the few disney based worlds from KH1 that can show age differences along with Atlantica so i do not think OC has been cut.

We'll just have to wait and see
OC has only 1 month left to make an appearance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back