• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

WTF moments in Kingdom Hearts....2!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Xaldin was easy to me. Only in my third playthrough I let myself die and got to play as the King.

A WTF moment for me was when Sora got mad when he reached the Dark Depths in HB/RG and got mad and was beating up the ground. Actually it was a funny moment to me. Donald and Goofy never let Sora get pissed.

TerraFTW!

Wtf moment?

I Went to Sephi with Sweet Memories(Worst fighting keyblade!)and no elixers...

And won!

then the cutscene? same as kh1!

All that work and thats the reword!!!!

That and the Keyblade with the most attack power in the intire series.... :/ pfft

Ars Arscanum

One of my favorites was Sora, Donald, and Goofy's tone-deaf song at the end of Atlantica. "Though we may be leaving, our hearts are still connected."

plus, Sora fending off the Groundshaker's foot as a two foot lion.

Don't you love how obvious they make where you need to go.
I love how if you talk to Pegasis right before you fight the Hydra, it says, "He neighs, urging you to go the coliseum."
Gold

NIGHTMAREQUEEN

One was when kairi got the keyblade I felt like they were just being handed out and now everyone had one. Another one was when they thought goofy had died. I thought that it was pretty ridiculous that they thought he died because he got hit on the head with a rock.(A small rock too)

saix-insanefan

My WTF moment was during one of my fave cutscenes when Xemnas and Saix were talking on the top of the castle and I loved that last line when Saix said, "How I've waited to hear that" and then you see that creepy smile on his face and I was like, 'OK, either he wants to fight or he wants to do "bad things" to Sora.'

strikeraider282

WTF moments:

Sora grabbing Rikus butt...o_O...

Half the time, when you beat Seifer as Roxas, the club glitches, goes through his cape, and between his legs.

Sora's dance with Donald and Goofy.

Sora singing at the end of Atlantica. (I didn't mind the songs, except for the start, the last song, and Sora, Donald, and Goofy's song)

Donald. Singing.

Sora not caring about having a huge gap in his memory.

Sephiroth wanting the keyblade when he has his own super long pokey sword of doom.

Robotic Aerith.

Xemnas in a Moo moo suit.

Any cutscene with Xemnas talking A S S L O W A S P O S S I B L E

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
WTF moments I just remembered:

When Sora has no care that he doesn't know how he ended up in a egg flower pod in a mansion in a world he's never been in for the last year asleep with no memory.

When Rikunort first spoke and it wasn't Billy Zane.

When Tron hugged Sora.

When Kairi hugged Sora.

(Tron hugging Sora is more acceptable than Kairi)

When the trio danced after getting out of the pods...for no reason. Do they all dance when they wake up every morning because that's pretty much how the situation was since they didn't know they were sleep for a year.

When Sephiroth fought Sora and was beat and shrugged it off like nothing. I would consider it something when a kid can fight on level with you (even if you probably are going easy) Then it was like Sora never fought Sephiroth in KH1...But i guess it wasn't canon like how LS isn't in FM+.

When there were 1000 Heartless and they played pretty epic music during the fight but it wasn't a critical moment at all. It was overhyped like the iPhone 3Gi and it kept burning people.

When Sora and Riku said they wouldn't mind staying in the Dark Realm then they go home to the Light Realm. WTF was that whole 10 min cutscene for if they were just gonna go home when a letter in a bottle magically crossed out of the world and into a new realm?!

When Roxas (and I since I controlled him) had to mail stuff using a skateboard and there was a bird that randomly appeared. When did mailing things become so fast paced?

Also, when Cloud kept talking about how Sora should be careful and that "he" can corrupt your mind and make you think Darkness is the only way. Made him sound like he was one of those crazy people who sit on corners mumbling to themselves about how the aliens are around and Jesus is coming.

Shinjuku

Entrapment
Mine WTF moments hmm that's hard.

1. A Skateboard a f'ing skateboard all alone in the street I'm going to just take it like a real theif.

2. Demyx "run run run away", or some BS he said.

3. Sora not knowing Mulan was a girl, and actually they did such a horrible job on that world in general.

4. Sora acting childish when meeting Santa.

5. The entire Soriku BS.

a.x.e.l

Axel being a wimp when he fought alongside Sora and laying down every 3 seconds when he was such a hard ass in Twilight Town

Ehm he was beat up from a previous fight (with Saïx presumably). Aside from this...biggest WTF was lion!Pete...and of course, Kairi being all weird and saying Sora weirdly, don't think I'll ever get over it. And Xemnas and Ansem taking ten minutes to talk to each other before Ansem dies. And Xemnas talking at an Ent pace in general. But that was about it. *shrug* I must not be paranoid.

And although I find Swim This Way rather annoying (after I play the game and my sisters are singing the songs all day) I personally enjoyed having a Heartless-free world, so, I liked Atlantica.

Last edited:

Raiko

Come break me down
Having Sora turned into a mermaid.. again

Donald singing. it was so horrible that i had to mute the tv.

Demyx's "Run, Run away!"

Anything that relates to hugging

Any scenes that kairi is in.

and the dancing duck and dog. ( when they woke up)

Snow

Stain me Red with Blood
When I first played KH II, I told my sister to go load it up for me while I did something else. I came back and saw Roxas, and I was like 'Wtf? Did I buy the wrong game or something? Where's Sora?'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back