• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

WTF moments in Kingdom Hearts....2!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Crossroads

lol, quite true. But we all know that we love Goofy´s idiocy too much for him to be killed off lol.
(funny part is though, most of the time he seems a lot smarter than Sora lol)

Everybody seems smarter than Sora at some point. AnsemSoD repeatedly fills Sora in on how dumb he is. "So you have come this far and still you understand nothing?"

Shinra

Banned
Awards
the best WTF for me came when in the final battle Riku and Sora were surrounded by a million of those laser things and no matter how fast you jammed the x button you still lost health.
you have to tap both X and Trianlgle for that...

mine was when I kept going into antiform on my xaldin fight...and I was surprised that I beat him with it...

Wheepop

Going on a trip in my favorite rocketship!
I could have sworn he would have died...but it is Disney, so he didn't.
It kind of reminded me of that scene in Hot Fuzz, with the falling rock.

Also, Sora's reaction to Riku as opposed to Kairi was pretty gay.

And Goofy humped Sora's face at the end, lol.

C

Crossroads

I could have sworn he would have died...but it is Disney, so he didn't.
It kind of reminded me of that scene in Hot Fuzz, with the falling rock.

Also, Sora's reaction to Riku as opposed to Kairi was pretty gay.

And Goofy humped Sora's face at the end, lol.

That was an odd scene. Why did he need to get on his knees? Seriously too much. If you want to go the gay route just say so Square Enix.

!BRITTANY

Website
www.brittahnayy.livejournal.com
When Kairi jumped off that high balcony and landed on her feet.

This.
Also, when Ariel couldn't reach into that space between the rocks where the pendant was. WTFH WOMAN. She has hands! D:
(I think Sora cried because he didn't know if Riku was okay or not the whole time; he knew Kairi was back at the islands/with HPO.)

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
My biggest WTF moment was when Sora, Donald, and Goofy were tickling Tron...that was just...wtf

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
My biggest wtf moment was... When I got to beat away at other men with bats that strangely resembled phalluses.

Izayoi

galactic cancer
Some people here seemed to be disturbed by their own homophilia more than anything.

I always thought that Lion Pete really came out of nowhere and was pretty much useless, other than giving an explanation for Heartless Scar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back