• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

WTF moments in Kingdom Hearts....2!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
Finading out Organization XIII's 'master plan'. Seriously....WTF! Can anything possibly be more lame?

Zeph

imp of the perverse
I KNOW ! after the first week of the game ALOT of critics said that was a HORRIBLE performance on her part she sounded soooooo reatrded

I kindof liked her voice. Much better than in the first KH anyways.

And it seriously was WTF when Axel faded away! They should bring him back in human form! ^^

A

Azrael

Thinking that Ansem aka Xehanort was actually alive in KH2

"Do you know your true name?"

"The name's Ansem."

I was like , "**** motha**** why can't you die?"

Near987

I kindof liked her voice. Much better than in the first KH anyways.

And it seriously was WTF when Axel faded away! They should bring him back in human form! ^^

aww man after that when riuk was your party member i was like OMG ?! riku??? axel shoulda survived and became ur party member in the world that never was riku sucks as the party member

Txamt

The moment that Riku joined the party was a MASSIVE WTF moment for me.

AY-MEN!

He was sort of useless.
His dark sheild did crap for me, I still perfered Reflega over it.
I swapped him with Goofy.

Oh and when Axel died. I was like "Wth? Just live and join with Sora at TWTNW or atleast at the beginning. Then have some other Org. member kill him off for betraying, hahaha.

Oh and no pirate costumes for the Sora and the Disney gang in Port Royal?!
I totally wanted to see Sora in his pirate overcoat and a hat, maybe even with a scar or eyepatch. Sora gets to be halloween~y in Halloween Town but no Pirate? :mad:

Last edited:
A

Azrael

AY-MEN!

He was sort of useless.
His dark sheild did crap for me, I still perfered Reflega over it.
I swapped him with Goofy.

Oh and when Axel died. I was like "Wth? Just live and join with Sora at TWTNW or atleast at the beginning. Then have some other Org. member kill him off for betraying, hahaha.

Oh and no pirate costumes for the Sora and the Disney gang in Port Royal?!
I totally wanted to see Sora in his pirate overcoat and a hat, maybe even with a scar or eyepatch. Sora gets to be halloween~y in Halloween Town but no Pirate? :mad:
F*** a pirate costume, I want to see Sora in traditional Arab garments in Agrabah

Crimson Jazz

You ain't got no YEEZY!?!
When I first played KH2, my biggest WTF moment was when I found out that Xehanort's Heartless wasn't the real Ansem and was just the Heartless of AtW's apprentice. I was like "WHAT THE F**K!?! I did all that stuff in KH1 for nothing!?!"

Mysterious_enemy

F*** a pirate costume, I want to see Sora in traditional Arab garments in Agrabah

XD

Next we'll have 'em in Land of Dragons wearing Chinese crap, and have Orginazation robes in the World that Never Was... XD

anyways: Another WTF moment:

Oogie Boogie coming back to life, Ansem coming back to life, Jafar coming back to life... Evry other ****ing Enemy we killed in the past coming back to life....!

Evry time they came back I'm like: BLOODY HELL!!!! STAY DEAD, God damnit!!!! :cursing:

Retha Realta

the MCPs face *shudders*
sora donald and goofy dancing round in a circle
roxas's eyebrows

Namine:roxas!you wont dissapear!
roxas:ill dissapear????
namine:NO, you wont dissapear
roxas:ill...dissapear?
XD

oh and sora dancing with a really young kairi in halloween town.just wtf

Nami

usually not funny
oh and sora dancing with a really young kairi in halloween town.just wtf

I think that was such a cute part!

I missed a few here:

-The first song in Atlantica,
-Elizabeth's voice. At least Will and jack's voices were acceptable. But hers...! At least TRY to sound like it, woman!
-Donald's singing. -wipes blood from ears-
-Roxas's top lip. I mean really! Does he even HAVE one?
-The entire Space Paranoid's world.
['The Simpsons' Quote:
"Anyone seen the movie 'Tron'?"
"No."
"Nope."
"Nuh-uh."
"No."

Cheif Wiggum: "Yes!...... I mean, no..."]

-Simon and Pumbaa from The Pride Lands. They are my fave characters in the movie, but their not funny or even really there in the game!
-Not really a WTF, but Olette's voice sounds like Melina from 'The Empirer's New School' on the Disney Channel. Is it? XD

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
Yes, according to IMDb, the girl who did Olette's voice is the same one who does Malina's! That's pretty cool!

Yeah, I know they have to keep the story simple for each world, but it annoys me the way they use characters like Timon and Pumbaa or Will and Elizabeth. Well, at least Will and Elizabeth were important to the storyline, it seemed that Timon and Pumbaa were there purely for fanservice, they had no purpose in the plot. And randomly shouting "Hakuna Matata" didn't make a whole lot of sense either!

MarluxiaNo11

Awards
My WTF Moment Was In KH2FM+ When i found out i could batlle all the Organisation Members Including Marluxia i was Like OMG YES

~azure.requiem

「fukanou.wa.NANIMO. desu」
Awards
Website
azure-requiem.tumblr.com
~ let's see...
- pete as a lion. MAN that gabich(garbage) was hiddeous
- half the freakin organization was dead. but then again, i didn't even so much as read up on CoM @ the time, so...
- yall might find this so random, but i tripped out a little when i saw sora's hair 'come back together' after he swam to the shore of his island in the ending cutscene. you know, when he and riku landed in the water after walking thru the door to light and they had to swim to the shore to meet kairi and the others. beat the game again and pay very close attention to that cutscene. you'll see what i'm talkin about.
- *thinking* hmm. oh yeah. that creepy hug at the end of space paranoids. what the--. well, yall get the point... *thinks some more* ...but then again, that whole world was a wtf moment.
- the 2nd episode of the pride lands. that mess speaks for itself
- and then, of course, there's xemnas. that freak is like sephiroth and seymore from ffX put together. HE JUST WON'T GO AWAY. don't get me wrong; i absolutely love those fights w/ him it's just, well... he's a freakin cockroach.

Last edited:

Akans

「moriya」
Next we'll have 'em in Land of Dragons wearing Chinese crap
Hey hey hey, some people here are Chinese. *Gestures to self*

And really, even though its been talked about many times, I seriously could not stand Atlantica. In KH1, it was okay, but the singing thing?? Even if you get a free drive gauge or wtvr from that world, I still couldn't revisit after the nightmarish first visit...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back