• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

WTF moments in Kingdom Hearts....2!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternamente926

I'll just cut to the chase... my main WTF moment was the entire Xemnas fight. I lost count how many times I had to kill him... 4? 5? I'm like... wow, just die already! lol. He's got more lives than Maleficent (note: bringing Maleficent back from the... dead? so she could be an antagonist-come-antihero was also a WTF moment for me).

Picnicpanther

I think the fact that Ansem/Xemnas turned into a spaceship of varying technicality in BOTH GAMES kind of threw me through a loop.

Seriously, wtf. Who turns into a spaceship!?

SleepingDragoon

When i was in Atlantica i just put my T.V on mute and put in the correct buttons shown.

And i (and maybe alot more people) HATE the beserker nobodies! As soon as you start beating them up, they just shrink, become invincable for a short amount of time, and swing their weapons around like they just started fighting in a huge Nobodies vs. Heartless war!

Wouldn't it be a pain if you had to fight 1,500 Beserker nobodies and 1,000 Car heartless instead of just fighting the easy as 1,000 Knight heartless?

Awards
The fact that Mickey needs to wear a coat that apparently hides his identity. I mean, come on, anyone who's ever met him would automatically know who he is, he may as well just run around with a giant sign above his head saying: "Look at me, I'm in a coat, who could I be with my big round ears and giant nose sticking out of the hood? Oh, could I be a member of Org XIII?"

Big sign.

For Fun:

Mickey walks into the Organization meeting room... place. "Oh my gawd, is that the mysterious other member that we never knew about?" says Demyx.
Everyone inspects the necomer closely. "He must be a member of the Organization, he's wearing a coat, and it's very obvious he's no enemy of ours, with those giant round ears that look exactly like King Mickey, our biggest threat to destroying our plans ears!" says some other member I can't be stuffed naming.
The Org. decide to tell the new member all about their plans and its huge flaws and how easily anyone with a keyblade could thwart the plot.
After this intriguing convorsation, and a few notes were taken for future reference, the new member takes off his hood and reveals himself to be the King. "OH MY GAWD!!!" screams Demyx. "How could we have not known you were the King! It's so hard to tell with that coat on! It completely hides any distinguishing features from everyone!"

Teh Edn!

Oh yeah, then the Organization all die in a horrible fire, 'cause that's what happens when you say pickle in the wrong context.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Lol, my fave WTF moment was probably Demyx running away on the Underworld... hahahaha... and also anything with Xigbar... damn freaking circus dude

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
LoL! I just started playing KH2 again, for the sake of it, anyways I came up with some more.
1, When we have the photo thief,
and Pence is like
"Oh no! They're gone! Our ----- are gone!"
*Grabs throat and grunts*
Hayer: All our ----- gone?"
*Also grabs throat and grunts*
Ollete: "You can't say ----- Why not?"
Pence: "But you do understand what I'm saying don't you? Our ---- are gone!"
Roxas: Stolen... But not just the ----- But the word ----- they stole it too!

Yes hmm very weird stuff,
Oh and when Roxas keep passing out, man that's stupid, lol
Ok rambling's done!

Rix

:)
Awards
LoL! I just started playing KH2 again, for the sake of it, anyways I came up with some more.
1, When we have the photo thief,
and Pence is like
"Oh no! They're gone! Our ----- are gone!"
*Grabs throat and grunts*
Hayer: All our ----- gone?"
*Also grabs throat and grunts*
Ollete: "You can't say ----- Why not?"
Pence: "But you do understand what I'm saying don't you? Our ---- are gone!"
Roxas: Stolen... But not just the ----- But the word ----- they stole it too!

Yes hmm very weird stuff,
Oh and when Roxas keep passing out, man that's stupid, lol
Ok rambling's done!

hehe, when I think about it, the whole KH2 beginning was a WTF moment to me..

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
This thread is hilarious!

when demyx runs through the underworld "RUN! RUN! RUN AWAY!!"

LOL, and judging from Sora's reaction, that was his biggest WTF? moment too!

Mine were:

Fighting Xaldin (He killed me even after Mickey bailed me out TWICE! I was seriously unprepared for that battle!)
Fighting Sephiroth
The dialogue right before you fight Barbossa:

"Captain Jack Sparrow!"
"Sora!"
"Donald Duck!"
"Goofy too!"

Seriously guys, Barbossa, Pete, and Will already know your names...what exactly were you trying to say?

Cicero

Visionary
2: no exp in the underdome

qft.

And i (and maybe alot more people) HATE the beserker nobodies! As soon as you start beating them up, they just shrink, become invincable for a short amount of time, and swing their weapons around like they just started fighting in a huge Nobodies vs. Heartless war!

Steal their swords, problem solved.

Those car heartless where damn irritated though.

DarkHeart63

XD
Just about all of them on here right now... ESPECIALLY Mansex turning into a spaceship. That was major WTF.

The fact that, when fighting Xaldin (who was actually rather easy), I somehow became King Mickey and roughly kicked his giant-sideburned ass. But then actually couldn't kill him, so I had to become Sora again. Fail.

Demyx having MPD. Seriously, one second he's all kind of...
WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
Then all of a sudden he practicallys BECOMES ownage! NOTE: It took me more than ten times to beat him on Beginner, but only two on Standard? Woah.

Atlantica.

How shockingly hard it is to complete the HUNDRED ACRE WOOD. By complete, I mean get the little golden Mickey head next to it in the journal.
Seriously, that one where he got his head stuck in the honey pot...
It was like, "Come to dinner!"
"I'll be there in a minute, I just have to throw Winnie the Pooh!"
5 hours later
"I'm coming... I just have to.... have to... haff tah..." -dies from exauhstion-

Atlantica.

Since when has Sora known Chicken Little?!? (I must say, he's a rather cool summon though...)

Have I mentioned Atlantica?

All these Keyblade wielders suddenly appearing! (Sora, Riku, Mickey, Kairi, GENIE FFS!)

And that's about it... Oh, and Atlantica.

Cicero

Visionary
^Chicken Little, now that was a WTF, as were all summons this time. Even more useless than in KH1.

And reaction commands...first time I saw that was a wtf moment.

Rix

:)
Awards
and when kairi took off Rikus hood... Ansem! Dun Dun!

T:V:A07_of_light

last time i checked it was in my bed sleeping
Website
www.fanfiction.net
dont be dissin riku in his blindfold lol i think he looks ALOT cooler in that raincoat and blindfold
and...in KH2 another WTF for me was...why isnt rikus shirt zipped all the way? if u look closely u can see his belly button lol...i was like WTF? belly dancer much?

.....he doesn't just look ALOT cooler he's **** HOT.

.....and the belly dancer thing.....maybe....

Last edited:

keybladegirl258

biggest for me~
-when you first meet demyx*yelling in girly voice o_O*
-when riku and sora land in the water at the end, soras hair is even phased by the water>.>"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back