• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Wtf Is This!!!!!!!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

PyschoKey

I just called eb games and they said KH2 is being relased on April 2nd 2006. He also told me that the japan version of KH2 is sopused to come out in january (which I dont beleive.). I pre orderd this game on my b day May 17 cause the said it was a august realese and now this. :mad:. Like honestly were do they get this from :mad: .

pathtotwilight12

i have no idea but this release date business is getting on my nerves, i just want the stupid game to come out already AAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH.

Shinjuku

Entrapment
Okay no.1 the release date for Japan is December 22 of this year no.2 since that is the release date I except that the U.S date won't be to far ahead and no.3 people who work at ebgames have no education what so ever they dropped out of school and stuff like that so don't believe them only believe what SE saids I quote ONLY BELIEVE WHAT SE SAIDS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back