• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

WTF Frollo

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
I guess it has something to do with thats kinda how he died in the movie (I think). But since Disney isn't as dark as they used to be, They didn't make someone push him but instead him falling off by accident. Supposedly from the vibration or wind or something of the Dream Eater.

nobody pushed him or Gaston, or even the witch in snow white. all their deaths were rather incidental.

Well, I think he just figured that the Gargoyle Dream Eater was sending him to the heavens to be crowned in glory or something like that. That's how I look at it.

I actually really liked how they did Notre Dame in KH3D. I always knew it wouldn't be a 100% adaptation (since NONE of the worlds in the KH series are), I was glad for how much they did keep in.

I'm still kinda disappointed there's no Hellfire.

Original Sin

I assumed it had something to do with Riku being inside of Sora's dreams, and Frollo dying outside of that, so in a weird way he had to die in Sora's dream as well.... or something. Am I making any sense?

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
Wasnt it the wind f the monster swooping in? Gravity hates evil

MasterZeR0

That's to be expected though. The only way Hellfire would be played is if they did the dumb "sing-along" gimmick from KH2's Atlantica again.

Yeah man. Songs? In MY Disney Game? GTFO.

But no they could have just done an instrumental-orchestral version of Hellfire. SAD

misssheep

Frollo was really nutty when he fell he completely lost it all. When Sora and Riku arrived which he believe were even more gypsies and the earth was getting more and more infected with "evil "

Frollo really wanted to ''clean'' the earth by wiping out and killing all the gypsies and he just completely snapped and lost it all together, he did fall but he was insane when he did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back