• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

WTF!? D8

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

ChocobosComet

Blinky KITTY!
Website
usagi-cho.deviantart.com
Hey all. I'm pretty sure this has been asked before but, I can't login on my PC.

At first I thought there was another server problem but, as the day progressed I began to fear I had been banned for some unknown reason.

I'll get right to the problem, my browser claims that KHI's address doesn't exist. It wouldn't be a problem if it were just the one browser but, I've tried mozilla, ie, and safari. Nothing works. :<

For some reason my psp works tough. Has anyone else had this problem?

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Vandread had a similar issue with KHI, so you are not the only one; however there is no sound solution discovered yet. In short it's the server itself so it might work if you try again another time, with an issue like this patience is key.

Iridium

Awards
Well that depends really, on what factors exactly I'm not sure; the server seems to decide when to work so it might be for a couple of days, but usually starts working within a weeks time. Only time will tell.

Rix

:)
Awards
It has happened to me lately too. It started happening after I got a message here at KHI that the forum was moving to another server or something.

Iridium

Awards
Well the actual move occurred about a week or two ago so that just sounds like an error.

Rix

:)
Awards
I think it was about a week ago, and I had the problem a few days after that. Haven't happened to me for a while now though.

ChocobosComet

Blinky KITTY!
Website
usagi-cho.deviantart.com
Well in any case I hope it's fixed soon. Typing this way is killing my fingers.

I'll leave this open for a bit longer incase anyone else wants to throw something in. I'm not sure if this thing will let me close threads anyway. Piece of crud. >:c

Thanks Trixxie. <3

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Happens to me too. I just View the Cache page and then click "View forum Leaders" that usually makes it go back to normal for me.

<3

Call me Love, love.
It happened to me as well lol. I had just finished typing up a template and it kept saying I couldn't post it.

We have an epidemic on our hands.

<3

Call me Love, love.
My computer let me finally post it. I waited two days and then retyped it all out and it finally let me send. It drove me insane. I hope it works soon for you though. Good luck.

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Hey all. I'm pretty sure this has been asked before but, I can't login on my PC.

At first I thought there was another server problem but, as the day progressed I began to fear I had been banned for some unknown reason.

I'll get right to the problem, my browser claims that KHI's address doesn't exist. It wouldn't be a problem if it were just the one browser but, I've tried mozilla, ie, and safari. Nothing works. :<

You can actually get on with your PSP? I tried with my Wii and even that didn't work.

Are we looking at the possibility of days, weeks, or what? :<

For me, I've have this problem since last Sunday night, after the server move was completed, and this in only the fourth time I've been able to get on since. First time was for ten minutes, second and third were for about an hour and I expect the same for this one.

Well the actual move occurred about a week or two ago so that just sounds like an error.

It's been at just about one week now and, seeing as how these errors have been happening only after the move, it has to be an issue with the server.

Happens to me too. I just View the Cache page and then click "View forum Leaders" that usually makes it go back to normal for me.

No, we cannot access the forums or main site at all when this happens, so that will not work.

Hinamizawa Syndrome

Sheer perfection.

I had that problem with my old laptop, so you're not alone. =/

ChocobosComet

Blinky KITTY!
Website
usagi-cho.deviantart.com
You can actually get on with your PSP? I tried with my Wii and even that didn't work.

For me, I've have this problem since last Sunday night, after the server move was completed, and this in only the fourth time I've been able to get on since. First time was for ten minutes, second and third were for about an hour and I expect the same for this one.

It's been at just about one week now and, seeing as how these errors have been happening only after the move, it has to be an issue with the server.

No, we cannot access the forums or main site at all when this happens, so that will not work.

My Psp runs of of a different wireless service and therefor a different IP than my computer, that's why my PsP works. I'm sorry Vandread, you might want to try just milking WiFi out of the area you live, instead of using your normal ISP.

As of now, I'm borrowing a wireless card from my older brother but, I don't know how long this one will work either since it's already shown the same problems as my ISP. :<

It seems to me that we have had more problems since we moved than we did before. The frequent server failures were nothing in comparison to specific members actually being unable to logon at all. :<

Mmmhm. :<

We need less "I have the same problem too" posts and more "I found a solution to this!" posts.

There ought to be a remedy for this. Google is unreliable with things like this. :/

There ought to be, we just haven't discovered what. :<

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
I was thinking it may possibly have something to do with the internet connection types that the affected members have, but after reading this, I'm doubting it. It's happened to me also, but only once thankfully

Mastermind

Remember Me
Awards
Yeah, it happened to me as well. I couldn't login from my computer...normally. I had to go to a site unblocker just to come from my own computer. On any other computer, it worked fine. Fortunately, the problem fixed itself...for now.

D

Deleted member 36435

Have you tried clearing your cookies?
Your cache?
Are you using the Google Chrome browser?

the server move was completed
I think the move was completed however the actual coding and glitch fixing is not.

ChocobosComet

Blinky KITTY!
Website
usagi-cho.deviantart.com
Have you tried clearing your cookies?
Your cache?
Are you using the Google Chrome browser?

I think the move was completed however the actual coding and glitch fixing is not.
Yes.
Yes.
No, I was using several different browsers though in case it was just Mozilla. Nothing worked. The only reason I'm on now, is because I'm borrowing my brother's Wireless card. :<

Let's hope that's what the problem is.

Back