• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Wrong Question

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ravenger147

I've been hearing a lot people talking about why" Does Ven look like Sora and Roxas!!". I doubt this makes sense but shouldn't the question be the other way around. Obvisouly Ven came before Sora. So why is that Sora comes along and looks so much like him. Then his nobody looking exactly like him, even Ven and Roxas's clothes are real similar if you compare them. Again I doubt you'll understand what I mean and if you cant sorry. Just dont start insulting me about it

Macabre

Gold Member
It is the other way around but since Sora and Roxas appeared first in the series,the question is asked like that.

Now,why Sora and Roxas look like Ven will be revealed during BBS but there are many theories about it.

Lexeon

I get it. A lot of people say that Ven looks a lot like Roxas, cause we saw Roxas before we saw Ven. But good question. But obviously Sora was alive at the same time as Ven...cause when Terra was on Destiny Islands, Sora and Riku were on the beach, which was at the time when Ven was alive as well.

Awards
No need to get technical about it. People will ask what they want to ask, no matter how completely idiotic it is.

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
^Ditto.^

I mean they've seen Sora and Roxas before so they will ask why Ven will look like both and or eithier one of them.
It is just curiousity and I, too am curious but looking forward to the BBS game in order to obtain an answer about this as well. XP

Ultima Scorpio

Ever since BBS was annoucned, I've always asked myself why Sora and Roxas look like Ven...just cuz Ven came before chronologically. But w/e, it doesn't really matter how people ask it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back