• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Writers and Artists Participating in a Collab - Sign Up Here!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Note: this is for writers to sign up, ONLY. If you're an artist and you want to join in, do so over here. Sankyew~ :3

If you're new to this, see the original thread over here as well!

Alright, kairigirl and I are trying to combine the Fanfiction and Fan Art sections to create comics and stories. :eek: Yush, comics. Comicscomicscomics. And stories! Storiesstoriesstories. ...Anyways. >.>; And, no, comics dun have to be funny. With Axel burning up orphanges... and going to court... etc. No, they can be serious. Spider-Man ish serious! Kingdom Hearts is serious, but very dorky which is love.

No, you do NOT have to participate. This is just a fun little... collab-y thingy! So... erm... if you'd like to team up with an artist to make a kewl kewl comic, story, THINGY, then go ahead and sign up! :D

I think we're attempting to start within a week. o.o; I dunno. Or somethin'. D:

Okies, time to sign up. >.> -puts cardboard box on table and waits- ...

Current Writers:
-Shadukai_Xjoura
-AngelofDestiny
-Katattack
-Thelonepickle
-Dorian Gray
-Inner-Demon
-Laughing Stock
-mastersepiroth

Last edited:

Daniel Faraday

you fucking...FUCK
Squee.

I was chosen by Pickle! :D

*Cardiac explosion of joy*

Anyways, I wanna sign up for this, too. There's a story or two that I wouldn't mind seeing someone invision. I know Pickle wants to work with GoH on that, so I think I'll see if Heartless or Caitlynn's up too it o.o

~Dorian Gray

Awards
*waves his hand in the air whilst clutching a pen and notepad to his bosom with a crazed look in his eye*

Yeah, that means I wanna join in. Ignore the relatively recent join date and low post count. I've written quite a bit.

Zearth

Ashy to Classy
I could use an artist for my fic Rebels&Ravens, eventhough I can draw pretty good myself. I just need someone to help. Writing and drawing would e too much of a hassle. I'm willing to pay in rep..>_> Also, anyone who works for me will have to be a deligent partner, because there will be assignments for every chapter. Not everything has to be drawn either. You can do some photoshop work as well. I eagerly await the person who steps up to the challenge. Thanks in advance.

Don Patch

Is not dead...yet.
I can't believe I missed this, sign me up. If someone could make a comic out of Destiny Island Reality Show then that would be, awesome.

T

Tyler Durden

hey, sign me up.

But we get to approve the images,right?!?

tanhony43

Welcome the tan-man to your collab.

Welcome him...

PS: I would love to see my fanfic, 'Kingdom hearts One Heart' as a comic. Unfortunately I fell on the keyboard when typing the title, so it's called...
Vira: Say it...
Ugh, fine, because of that mishap...It's called...+...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back