• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Writers and Artists Participating in a Collab - Sign Up Here!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Subtly Inspiring
Well, since this thread is dead over in the Fan Art section I'll bring my posts over here.

I'd love to illustrate some scenes from someone's story. Although I wouldn't go as far as to make a comic

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
This thread seems kind of dead as well, I would join but like I said it looks dead.

Arxos

this actually osunds realy fun, count me in.
im more of a mystery, suspence ish weird kind of wrighter, lol

Q

Banned
ah weel lyk to hav sumbudy drawl fur mah fick. :D yuperz, me a redneck todaay. un-huh. and I'll be watchin' u, watchin' u innuwindow.

Redneck jokes never get old. XD But seriously, my upcoming fanfiction needs some freakin' art for it...such as Ljosaskipti. D: He is teh buttsecky.

Destiny_Seeker

this is actually a really good idea! my friend Kairi&Sora 4ever is actually doing this same kind of thing except shes writing her fan ficton AND illustrating it! ive been thinking about writing a fic so i may need to get an artist for mine

Blackblood

bizness86

Would anyone be interesting in illustrating a comic/graphic novel of Shines One Year After: Act 1? It would be a grand task, but I have pictures of what the main cast should look like, and I'd be happy to elucidate the main points I'd like to get across in the illustrations. Please PM me and it would help if you had a link to some drawings so that I may see your work

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
AntiSora92, Xziled, and myself are doing an RPG fanfic mix. We would kind of like an artist for our original characters and a group shot. Descriptions are in the thread. If you need any more details, feel free to PM us. (I hope this is in the right place)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back