• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Write your own ending

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stryder_sdc

the reason i put this in spoilers is incase anyone uses any of the original ending......

Just make up your own ending, it doesnt have to canon it can be whatever you want, comical or heartbreaking, here mine, a Comical Heart Breaker...

'Kingdom Farts'

Riku Turned out to be Sephiroth and Yunalesca's child,
He then gave up his life to save everyone just after declaring his yaoi love for Sora, who in turn told Kairi he loved her but Kairi turned out to be in a yuri relationship with Selphie.

Tidus and Wakka came back to the Island (i hate those damn kids) after finding out Mickey, Donald and Goofy were all transvestites.

Minnie was pregnant with Pete's baby.
Aerith and Tifa DIDNT have Yuri sex, which made all the men of hallow bastion ccry for days untill Sephiroth killed aerith.

The 3 Knights turned out to be the Jackson Family were on their way to Destiny Islands to molest everyone.

Finally Tetsuya Nomura Suicide Bombed Kingdom Hearts.

The End

NEO9011

Yes, you had to bring this to another thread didnt you? Well here I go (from a long time ago, but it was good then):Sora fights Riku, Riku loses and turns good again (don't ask me why he's bad again, I don't know)
BHK fights Axel, BHK kills Axel but with his dying breath Axel kills DiZ.
Mickey fights DiZ, Mickey is pinned down but Axel's ring kills DiZ.
Cloud fights Sephiroth, Showdown of Fate round 2, aka they clash, there's an explosion of light, and nothing really happens.
BHK, Riku, Sora, and Mickey stand at the door to the light. Sora and BHK unite their powers and open the door. BHK goes through the door to complete Sora, for he wasn't supposed to exist (i know a little foggy...), and the Heartless are pulled in. As Riku, Mickey, and Sora seal the door, DiZ(Ansem's body) and Ansem's heart reunite. Riku, Mickey and Sora fight Ansem's true form (what he was before he sacrificed his body) to stop him from saving the heartless and nobodies from the light. They defeat him and he falls into the door. Before they can close the door, all those who were killed by the heartless are back to themselves. The Org members return without cloaks and in their regular clothing. They help seal the door and all are returned to their worlds (the walls between are back up again), Kairi is happy to see Riku and Sora again on Destiny Islands, Mickey and Minnie reunite, Donald and Daisy reunite, Goofy and Pluto reunite (or whatever you want to happen), and BHK is shown in the world of light reuniting with Namine ( i guess she died somewhere in the game). Kairi and Sora walk off into the sunset. Meanwhile, Riku begins rethinking his place in the present world and thinks about reopening the door to darkness, aka KINGDOM HEARTS... dun Dun DUN!! Qeue secret ending.

K

Kegluneq

Well I cant really think of an ending. I would actually want to change some parts, some stuff in deep dive like who people are and such.

Stryder_sdc

yea, it would be cool if the knights were minions of riku who had sent them to retreive the keyblades they had left under the protection of a giant unsoul (a sould with no heart or body), a giant heartless and giant nobody, so he can reopen kingdom hearts to destroy sora as he is jealous of sora and kairis love, that or he can just poke sora with a stick till he dies

Stryder_sdc

awwwww, you love struck peadophile, there what, 15 and 14, you sicko micheal jackson freak, STAY AWAY FROM MY KIDS......lol, kidding

Akemi

Sora and Riku go back to Destiny Islands, see Kairi, push aside all the Disney characters, run/swim to Kairi, and all have a biiiiig group hug (or Sora and Kairi kiss :|).
*show secret ending*
The End.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back