• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Wreck-It Ralph confirmed as the new Disney world coming to Kingdom Hearts Union X!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

The Japanese version of Kingdom Hearts Union X has just added new story quests transporting players into Game Central Station!

This update comes almost three years after Kingdom Hearts Series Director Tetsuya Nomura first teased the arrival of a new world, one that both hadn't appeared in the series yet and whose character appears as a summon in Kingdom Hearts 3. Those familiar with the games will recognize that the only character to fit the description is that of Wreck-It Ralph himself.

Follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on FacebookTwitter, and Tumblr for the latest updates on Kingdom Hearts Union χ [Cross], Kingdom Hearts 3 and all things Kingdom Hearts

Last edited by a moderator:

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
"Almost three years" makes me want to cry lol. Glad to finally have it though. Really hoping they do something interesting with it (and then put it in a better game later).

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards

Get it? Because Sugar Rush?

Over Bah, my genius is wasted here *angrily storms out door*

Last edited:

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
Finally. Apologies in advance for all the heated debates I got myself into thinking that this world would be in Kingdom Hearts III. In retrospect, Big Hero 6 was the data world for Kingdom Hearts III, so I can see why Wreck-It Ralph was not in that game.

I initially had a theory that Verum Rex was the world where Sora and Riku meet Wreck-It Ralph because Verum Rex is a video game. Seeing game central station makes that slightly more plausible, if Ephemer can access it then so can The Master of Masters.

Perkilator

Awards
I’ve got a mix of happiness and anger after finally seeing this world, so to vent this I’m gonna post this random video while I recollect myself:

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
tumblr_ppsuahEz2J1vxgip3o1_500.png

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Well it's finally here I guess. I don't have much to say, just hope that Game Station can make its way to the series proper next saga.

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
Woah. Hard to believe it's been so long since it was teased. I was on Team WiR during speculation, but I do hope the world refrains from some of (if not all of) the sequel's contemporary/internet-related story. Glad to see a shiny, new world up in here.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
We all waited three years to get to this point. I can't believe it took so long. I have to admit, the people who spent countless months begging for WIR in KH3 have kinda soured me on being excited about this, but it isn't anything that a good sit down with Ralph Breaks the Internet won't fix.

Sakuraba Neku

Awards
Took them long enough (again), but considering the lack of Disney Worlds in KH3, Wreck-It Ralph should have had its debut in KH3.

Ralph link feels out of place because links are about bonds Sora shares with characters he met on his journey and unlike all the others, he never met Ralph.

Since it's a new World the next story updates should be interesting, even though this game will always be boring in my eyes.

ShardofTruth

Unchained
Awards
Chicken Little also felt out place in KH2, yet it was in the game, it's the same with Ralph. It's good the world is finally here, now we can get it over with.

I'm anxiously awaiting Goldpanner's translation because I still don't grasp Brain's explanation of the current KHUX worldline situation.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
I find it interesting that it's released in the KHUX storyline. I bet that it will have something to do with Verum Rex/Yozora in future KH games.

DizneyXBirds95

Awards
Honestly very excited we finally got Wreck-It Ralph confirmed for Union X. Honestly I think they did had a Wreck-It Ralph world planned for KH3 but scrapped the idea when they heard that Disney was doing a sequel to Wreck-It Ralph and decide to have it be the Union X world instead and Ralph be a link summon. It's unfortunate as Ralph would've been a spiritual successor to Tron and have the world be located either at the Old Mansion or a Taito Arcade Building in Twilight Town.

Took them long enough (again), but considering the lack of Disney Worlds in KH3, Wreck-It Ralph should have had its debut in KH3.

Ralph link feels out of place because links are about bonds Sora shares with characters he met on his journey and unlike all the others, he never met Ralph.

Since it's a new World the next story updates should be interesting, even though this game will always be boring in my eyes.
I agree basically Ralph was included as summon due to promoting Ralph Breaks the Internet.

Last edited:
Back