• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

wow........x.x;

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

masteroblivion 7

ppl....i am the only one to know this secret of all my friends in my city- and wether u know this secret or want to share your views- please, please read

i was on the cliff where sephiroth stands in radient garden, when i went to do a first person view of him- when i used the wrong joystick- i discovered almost complete first person gameplay!!!!- attacks, jumps, runs and almost everything except limits, special vehicles, and wall hangs are possible- u can cast magic with this, change form....im blown away- i have started a game using as much first person gameplay as possible- pleeeeaase comment

digital gopher

lock the gates
Awards
Website
www.ea.com
Yea, I figured this out a while ago. It's kinda pointless, since you can't even see your keyblade when you swing it. . .. . nor can you glide... It's a neat thing though.

KHLover916

I found that out when I was in the mansion with roxas I was trying to look at the pictures in Namine's room. You can't lock on, glide or use reaction commands when your in it or you'll go out of it but other than that it is kind of cool.

masteroblivion 7

srry (adhd + no meds...) lol- i just hit select for the first person view- (u can do this anywhere) and used the left joystick to move- all the controls remain standard- but u cannot do the following; special vehicles, wall hang, limit, glide (ty shady 8) or change sections- once one of the actions are preformed, u go back to standard 3rd person view but can switch back once select is pressed again:D

pokeman54

get final form and level it up. then you can choose glide from sora's list of abilities.

letsplaycroquet

Premium member
...Wow, I knew this in an Import Impression article before I even GOT the game...

It still is neat, but I'll never use it because you can't even see what you are doing...

badreligon

First person is alright. I use it once in a while on easy battles. I just wish you could see your keyblade.

HandsomeAnsem32

Another problem with First Person mode is. You can't attack enemies. You can attack but not enemies. You can only swing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back