• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Wow...this fourm changed alott...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

~Life~

The old member
Hey names Josh...used to be on here all the time. I don't even remember it all that well...but wow has it changes. To be honest I was supprised I remembered my login info.

Apollo

Silver Member
Well I wasn't around back then, so I don't remember you. :< But welcome back anyways! I like your sig a lot, the blue looks good!

~Life~

The old member
Haha thanks. On my old computer I ust to have photoshop and could make some awesome sigs... AND now all I have is my iPod...lol. Everything on here seems so diffrnt. I was on here in 2005....5 whole years ago...it's crazy.

Oh and btw...I flippin loved Chrono Crusade!!!!

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Hey names Josh...used to be on here all the time. I don't even remember it all that well...but wow has it changes. To be honest I was supprised I remembered my login info.

kairi_angel/Ninja Usagi here.

If you remember me that'd be awesome. I thiiiiink we talked once or twice back then.

~Life~

The old member
Ha I remember I started up a rpg called boarding house...and alott of people joined. We had made threads upon threads of sequals and all kinds of crazy stuff...was supper addicting! Don't know if anyone even remembers thoes...lol.

Cloud

this guy are sick
Awards
I'm sure i remember seeing you around. My username was Eliwood/Eli.

~Life~

The old member
I deffntly remember you...I don't remember much but I know I've heard your sn and I'm pretty sure I talked to you. Lol.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I recognize you because of that signature, do you remember monkeybutt? That's me!

~Life~

The old member
Haha I think so. I think it's funny people are remebering me cause of my sig! Lol. that's awesome!

Back