• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Wow, my memory of KH2 is so screwed up.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle

Kingdom Hearts 2 is probably my top favorite kingdom hearts game... But replaying it on 2.5 made me realize I forgot a lot of it. Couldn't even remember what half the new heartless originally looked like to even care about the recolors. Forgot the paradox cups existed completely.

The one thing that's screwing with my head though, is I swear that the dancer nobody had a reaction command. I swear that when it comes up to you to try and throw you around, that a reaction would come up to let you do it to them instead.

But it doesn't happen. There's no reference to it on the internet. It's not in my old strategy guide book. It doesn't exist.

Anyone else have weird memory goofs replaying KH2? (or any of the KH games really, heh.)

Divine Past

Bronze Member
Awards
I could have swore there was one for them too. Also I'm not sure if this is the case now, but I thought you could get the keyblade that boost reaction commands before the Xaldin fight. Not sure if I ever did it but I thought you could but I couldn't in 2.5.

VenTer

Awards
Kingdom Hearts 2 is probably my top favorite kingdom hearts game... But replaying it on 2.5 made me realize I forgot a lot of it. Couldn't even remember what half the new heartless originally looked like to even care about the recolors. Forgot the paradox cups existed completely.

The one thing that's screwing with my head though, is I swear that the dancer nobody had a reaction command. I swear that when it comes up to you to try and throw you around, that a reaction would come up to let you do it to them instead.

But it doesn't happen. There's no reference to it on the internet. It's not in my old strategy guide book. It doesn't exist.

Anyone else have weird memory goofs replaying KH2? (or any of the KH games really, heh.)
Huh, Im not sure, I don't remember a reaction command in the dancer nobody. Not even in the original KH 2. :/

Xelon99

Awards
Well the Final Mix does have a few things changed, aside from the recolours. Abilities are earned at different levels for example. And the abilities of certain weapons have been swapped.

The Dancer never had a reaction command. Might've been a Samurai who gave you a Reaction?

I only forgot how immensely annoying certain minigame requirements are. 8K+ for swinging Pooh around, 5K+ for the Titan Cup... such things. I forgot how RNG based the game was at some points. Not that it's a bad thing, just sometimes annoying

VenTer

Awards
Well the Final Mix does have a few things changed, aside from the recolours. Abilities are earned at different levels for example. And the abilities of certain weapons have been swapped.

The Dancer never had a reaction command. Might've been a Samurai who gave you a Reaction?

I only forgot how immensely annoying certain minigame requirements are. 8K+ for swinging Pooh around, 5K+ for the Titan Cup... such things. I forgot how RNG based the game was at some points. Not that it's a bad thing, just sometimes annoying
yeah the samurai nobody had a reaction command alright.

BEASTENDER

There's a video on youtube with every single reaction command (50 minutes worth) and I downloaded the original version of it a long time ago for reference (a project). I went and checked and I didn't see one for the Dancer Nobody, which is strange since I really feel like they had one too. I almost want to get my PS2 and check, but maybe I'm just thinking of the very annoying attack they do. But even still...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back