• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Wow...Mushroom Kingdom Hearts

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seirio

Mr. Twister
Awards
I read the most recent EGM which said that there is a game called Mushroom Kingdom hearts.You know who's associated with mushrooms(aka Mario) and the people who are associated with Kingdom Hearts.

I actually saw Mario with a Keyblade and new attire.Hes getting some Heartless action.Good part of the game I heard,you can use 41 other Nintendo characters and some from Kingdom hearts...possibly Cloud or Leon.

Very strange,and coming out in 2008 for the Wii.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
It's an April Fools joke. Just like the futuristic Zelda( which actually looked cool) was an April Fool's joke. In gaming news, April is the most annoying month.

The Key Chain

Futuristic zelda (rofl).... wow. yeah i got the magizene too and i fell for it too but listin to this:

41 nintendo charaters
41= 4/1

Seirio

Mr. Twister
Awards
Oh,I see now,thanks,you can close this.I,Seirio,am a very gullible man who is stuck in the hospital daily playing video games and magazines.Oh wait a moment,I put that 41 by accident,I was busy doing something so I meant to put in 48.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back