• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

...Wow, I have been gone a long time. :o

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Hello, this is Skyfoxx, AKA TheRPGPlayer (in other forums).I figured I'd make this topic because I haven't been to this forum for about 3-4 years. Since I have been gone that long, I guess it is fair to call me a noob since the site has changed a bit.

About me:
I'm a Kingdom Hearts fan (obviously)
I like making videos whether they be animated or live-action and I post most of them on my youtube channel "TheRPGPlayer"
After chain of memories and 358/2 days, Namine' has become my least favorite character. I could probably start a huge rant as to why I hate her.
I am making a Kingdom Hearts fanmade series using RPG Maker XP. The first game has been finished and is called "Kingdom Hearts Generation of Guardians", and if you want to see a trailer or download the game, go to this link: YouTube - KHGOG Trailer (Download in description)

Other than that, I don't really have much to say other than...Hello again, Khinsider!

Last edited:
Back