• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Wow! Got this game last week and it Blew my expectations!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Akans

「moriya」
The gameplay will still for sure be fun, but Kingdom Hearts 1 has it's own gameplay kinda thing goin' on.
CoM gameplay was so much different from the original KH... I played CoM first, got really good at it, and tried KH original... I died so many times at Traverse Town, cuz I didn't button-bash o_O
But CoM was much more stragetic than KH1/2, you can really control the flow of battle in CoM, and you can have your own fighting style... the only part that disappointed me was that the fighting area was a bit too small - it was hard to dodge enemy attacks, and there wasn't enough space for acrobatics XD

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
My family played CoM first because we only had a SP. We were so confused. Then we played KH1 and it cleared up alot!

Akans

「moriya」
i thought it was just some regular GBA game, short and simple. but it was really long and sometime pretty hard!
You mean simple and clean XD

Yeah it WAS really long... it took a whole year of bus rides for me and my two friends to beat the game.... half of it was wasted on Riku IV.
I'd like to say that I was the one who designed the deck that defeated him XD

And I love your name - "Septiroth99 - Ruler of Light"

Ban Mido

Kissing the skies.
CoM is indeed one of the better games for the GBA. In my mind, the reason it had mixed reviews is because, like most sequals, is that it was compared to the game that came before.

Compared to the original KH in certain aspects, it can be considered a bit of a step down. Also, references to events in the game prior may cause confusion to somebody who hasn't played the original and/or has no prior knowledge of the original KH story, as they may suspect that they could have missed on story elements relavent to the story.

But standing alone, CoM is indeed in the top tier of GBA games.

Ip Man

IIIIZAAAAAYAAAAA
CoM is easily better than both console KH games in terms of gameplay (anyone else who says otherwise is just in denial or has been hypnotized by pretty graphics), so it's not surprising you like it so much.

Awards
Yeah, CoM was a good, long, and pretty complicated game to me( Riku's replica was a pain to beat >.<).

Moncus

Well i wouldn't go as far as to say that CoM's gameplay was better then both KH games. Now it was certainly harder, and it was very interesting. But i honestly don't mind button mashing. ^.^ It's a whole lot of fun if you ask me. Only i would like to see a couple of elements integrated into the the button mashing system. One being the partial use of the card system as was said to be in BBS, and also puzzle based parts of the game as said would be in Coded, if there was button mashing, strategy with hard bosses, and puzzle aspects into one huge kingdom hearts game, that would be amazing if you ask me.

Kinokan

Well what do you expect it is the pre-sequel of the best Square-Enix game franchise next to FF of course but seriously dude you dont have to spend 2 hours on this game to know its good. and yes it is hard and if you have any questions on it drop me a line (says the person who has 100% on it)

Sora's_Destiny

I got CoM just last week and it was soo much fun! I got super far, and then got stuck. So I played as Riku and i got super far, and then i got stuck, again. The Riku vrs. Riku battle was easy for me. I am Stuck on Hook with Sora and i'm on floor 9. And on Riku i'n stuck on hades in basement 5. And it reaaly sucks bc they r like way too hard! So I played on the other two files and the guy that owned before me is stuck on Marluxia and Ansem. Just my Luck!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back