• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Wow. Amazing....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kurxi

Don't just raise CP, sometimes a little HP boast is very much needed. What's the point of high CP if you get beaten in 1 to 2 hits?

Riku191

Omg..I knew that I had CoM a long time ago and lost it. <_<

When I joined this forum, I went looking for it. All over the house..
I finally found the game in my closet behind these old crappy books in a container filled with other old games.

AMAZING! Woot. Now I can play CoM again. :thumbsup:

So..Can anyone tell me how the game is? Is it fun or hard or w/e.
The only thing I remember is that you use cards for attacking and stuff.

Peace.

grats! lol and umm its BADASS! have fun playing lol find new combo's! or make ur own :p

Awards
Yeah, focus on CP. HP isn't really all that helpful, considering how much is given to you per level.

If you focus on CP, you can later build a deck out of Diamond Dust, arguably the best Keyblade ( Ultima's just a supped up Kingdom Key, but with a really expensive CP cost. Not worth it. ) in the game.

Kurxi

CP is the focus but all I am saying is HP is your "better-be-safe-than-sorry" upgrade in CoM. CP all the way till you find your ass getting kicked, then maybe you should consider on some HP.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
It's a good game, but I don't play it for that. I play it for getting to play as Riku and getting to see Larxene and Zexion. ;D

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
Good for you! KH:COM is definately fun but of course not fun as the other KH games. Good luck playing it and all!

Silfarion

Hooray for finding CoM!
I can relate. I actually lost the game at least 3 times now.
But each time I played it, it was worth it everytime.

Oh btw, try to organize your decks cleverly. It's a pain in the butt running out of cards :p

you lost it 3 times!? that is pretty lot. and this sounds like a spam, but if you don't want to lose the game, get an emulator and play in computer. it is pretty good to play like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back