• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Would've the other KH characters be "half-animal" as well?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Master Exin

Awards
381px-Sora_(Early_Concept)_1_(Art).png
Sora_Concept_KH1.jpg

We all know that Sora was going to be a "half-lion, half-human" in the debut Kingdom Hearts installment, right?
I've been wondering, if they actually went this direction in the final product, would other KH characters be something similar as well?

• Kairi could be half-lioness as well.
  • Riku could be half-wolf.
  • Terra could be half-bear or half-tiger.
  • Aqua could either be half-viper or maybe have parts of a seal or a mermaid to keep with the 'Aqua/water' theme.
  • Ventus could be half-panther or maybe half-eagle to keep with the 'Ventus/wind' theme.
  • Lea could be half-salamander since he's kind of "fire-themed".
  • Master Xehanort! Blimey, he could be a chimera or something of the sort: the wings of a dragon, the tail of a scorpion, the horns of a ram/goat, eagle claws for feet, etc.

But those were my ideas so far, what are yours? Please feel free to leave your ideas, thoughts, opinions and reasons in the comments down below. Thank you.

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
If they'd gone with the Lion Sora direction, I doubt that any of those other characters would exist at all. What would eventually become KH was pretty different around that time.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Maybe Sora would've been the "special" boy even more in being the only one with animal-traits. :p

Venx

Hm....what could a mix between pete and a dragon would look like....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back