• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Wouldn't You Like To See New Clothes on....?....?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mighty_Joe_Z

Wouldn't you like to see new clothes on Donald and Goofy? I know that's it's not in the storyline that they get new clothes like Sora, but it would be a nice change in scenery. We're gonna be looking at them for the entire game, and they have the same darn clothes on as the last game !!! To tell you the truth, that will bore my eyesight
eek.gif
cool.gif
a little bit.

If Nomura said this game is 100 % new, which it is, then why the hell would he go and use the same clothes on Donald and Goofy as the last game ?!?!?!?!?!?!

Donald's Court Wizard outfit in the beginning of KH1 was awesome !!! And Goofy dressed as the Captain of the Royal Knights like in KH1 was even better !!!!!!!!

All I'm saying is that I'd like to see them in a different wardrobe, just to keep the game fresh and interesting.........too bad it ain't happening
mad.gif
.............I mean come on, they've been wearing the same clothes everyday for almost two years !!!!!!

To tell you the truth, their current clothes are kinda boring.....

BRING BACK THE KNIGHT AND WIZARD OUTFITS !!!! Agree ?

It doesn't bother me.....but it would have been nice ..........

louis

In KHcom at the start when you enter castle oblevian donald and goofy get new cloths but sora dose not so i think they will still have those new cloths from KHcom in KH2

Mighty_Joe_Z

yea but arent in all the KH2 pics they wearing their old clothes???? *goes to check photo gallery*

louis

yeh your right they were wearing ther old cloths. So i gess the still have same cloths then

C

CloudZX

I like Doanld`s and Goofy `s outfits. Sora might have got new cloths when he got out the pod thing at the end of KH:CoM

.:kaizer21:.

Banned
Perhaps, but don't count on it. IIRC, in all the trailers they've been in, they were wearing the clothes that they wore in the old game. So, it's best to assume that they will be wearing the same clothes, but who knows, they might get a costume change in a different world, like Mickey did.

DarkSora9696

I AGREE COMPLETELLY!!!! THEY SHOULD BE ONE "What not to wear" or "Queer eye for the straight guy" Then again... I ain't sure that they (Donald & Goofy) ain't gay so... lol

REala728

Website
www.myspace.com
i liked the knight and wizard outfits that they had at the begining of the game too ^^ but i guess they kept it the way they did cause it was original or something...?

BHK (Unknown)

Blonde Haired Knight
Sitting in my fort of ineptitude... In other words
The reason they cant change outfits is so they dont let on who they really are to characters in the other worlds. Strange but believe me its true. Donald and Goofy are walking down the staircase in Disney Castle when Goffy says "I guess we're gonna need new duds, huh?" and donald replies "So we dont upset the natural order." I think thats the line. So this is the reason they cant change bac to Knight and Wizard. (I dont think Sora even knows they have authority, or where they are really from)

Mighty_Joe_Z

Originally Posted by BHK (Unknown)

The reason they cant change outfits is so they dont let on who they really are to characters in the other worlds. Strange but believe me its true. Donald and Goofy are walking down the staircase in Disney Castle when Goffy says "I guess we're gonna need new duds, huh?" and donald replies "So we dont upset the natural order." I think thats the line. So this is the reason they cant change bac to Knight and Wizard. (I dont think Sora even knows they have authority, or where they are really from)

yes, you are 100 % correct.....the knight and wizard threads are better though.........

that was one of my favorite cutscenes in KH....it showed a lot of the disney world and was very long and funny...

donald- "we cant let on where we're from"
goofy-"right, we gotta protect the world border!"
donald-"ORDER!!!!!"

LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back