• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Wouldn't Sora be able to dual weild in KH1?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

xStarSeekerx

No, because disn't know he can duel wield in KHI

you see in KHII the drive forms are basically like training wheels to help Sora get the hang of duel wielding. (i learned this my slef by several KH experts on this site)

so in KHI - he didnt know he can, and even if he did he wouldn't know how to even get there.

in KHII - he found out he can duel wield thanks to the drive forms, and also because of the drive forms he learned how to duel wield.

Roxas duel wields because of Xion dying, and taking her keyblade.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Roxas duel wields because of Xion dying, and taking her keyblade.

Xion's Keyblade was a sham.
Roxas' has wielding Sora's and Ven's Keyblades.
Because Roxas and Sora shared a Keyblade.
And Roxas had Ven's Heart.

Xion's death was a trigger to Roxas' unlocking that power.

xStarSeekerx

Xion's Keyblade was a sham.
Roxas' has wielding Sora's and Ven's Keyblades.
Because Roxas and Sora shared a Keyblade.
And Roxas had Ven's Heart.

Xion's death was a trigger to Roxas' unlocking that power.

roxas doesn't have a heart. vens heart stays within sora, even when hes sleeping.

and yes roxas duel wields because of Xion. he took her keyblade.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
roxas doesn't have a heart. vens heart stays within sora, even when hes sleeping.

You're horribly wrong, by the way. Roxas DOES have Ven's heart. and Roxas DID NOT take Xion's Keyblade.

Fallen Prince

Actually, if I remember correctly, it was stated in one of the interviews that he couldn't until KH I because he stabbed himself with Keyblade of People's Hearts, awakening Ven's potential. Before that, it had jsut been sleeping. After that, it opened the potential in Ven's heart allowing keyblade #2, not sure how much Xion had to do with it. (Btw if it wasn't in an interview, Grass said it. I take to heart anything he says)

Gram

Banned
Awards

-_- no no no.
roxas does have ven's heart and no xion's keyblade was fake what roxas duel wields is his/soras and VENS keyblades.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back