• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Wouldn't it be cool to read reports from prisoners captured by Xehanort and the other apprentices???

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crystal

Silver Member
Ienzo Report #6

Braig has brought in yet another subject today. Much like the previous ones he has brought in the past, this one seems to have no recollection of the night before. This seems to be a common trait in our female subjects whose age range is between 15 and 25. At first, I hypothesized that this "memory loss" effect was due to the darkness cultivated in their hearts, but further scans of their hearts indicate that a synthetic substance is the cause. Even insists that it's still the darkness, but these scans bear resemblance to the hearts affected by rohypnol in my science book.

The mysteries of this substance are simply astonishing; I must research them further! I have devised a controlled experiment. By drugging the flower girl (I must remember to thank the two boys who provided me with the rohypnol), I can then be able to record the specific effects of the drug. All the while, she will forget how much of a nerd I am, and then she can be my girlfriend!

Side note: Due to her young age, side effects may include severe memory loss and brain damage, but those are highly unlikely.

LOL xD
At first, before reading the content, i thought there is really an Ienzo's report xD

Relix

A traveler
Awards
At first I wasn't on board but after reading Eraser Rain's posts....this must come to pass. Like, now.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
I just want to see the prisoners. Honestly I can picture them appearing in the future seeking revenge on Xehanort.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I would rather read the reports.
Having one of the Apprentices record it on video reminds me too much of Final Fantasy X-2

Eventua

God help me. I found Dad today... I didn't know if it was him, but...The eyes. The creatures didn't touch him. I think...he was becoming like them. Didn't know it was him until I found that old book near him. I have to get out of here. I have to warn the others. I'm starting to hear voices....A woman, crying for help. I can't hear any words, but I can understand her. Fck, I think I'm going crazy. I'm NOT crazy! I'm the only sane person among these sick bastards. As soon as I get out of here, I'm gonna get Cloud and Leon to shove their swords up these guys' asses. Especially that blonde one, he just creeps the fck out of me.

I'm a tad confused... who's perspective is this meant to be from? Just 'a random prisoner', or, uh...

Xorne

Ienzo Report #6

Braig has brought in yet another subject today. Much like the previous ones he has brought in the past, this one seems to have no recollection of the night before. This seems to be a common trait in our female subjects whose age range is between 15 and 25. At first, I hypothesized that this "memory loss" effect was due to the darkness cultivated in their hearts, but further scans of their hearts indicate that a synthetic substance is the cause. Even insists that it's still the darkness, but these scans bear resemblance to the hearts affected by rohypnol in my science book.
Haha, oh man... you're awful. :')

The mysteries of this substance are simply astonishing; I must research them further! I have devised a controlled experiment. By drugging the flower girl (I must remember to thank the two boys who provided me with the rohypnol), I can then be able to record the specific effects of the drug. All the while, she will forget how much of a nerd I am, and then she can be my girlfriend!
More jabs at some future Organization members? ;)

Side note: Due to her young age, side effects may include severe memory loss and brain damage, but those are highly unlikely.

Seriously... you're terrible.... and yet so awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back