• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Would you want Disney to buy more companies?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

AR829038

Awards
Would you want Disney to buy more companies if you could guarantee that their media would be featured in future KH games? And if so, which ones would you want them to buy?

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Nothing to do with KH, but if I'm honest with myself, I wish Disney would get WB out of Discovery's trashy hands. Besides, it might as well be the best option for DC films right now to just migrate their characters into the MCU.

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
I wish they'd get rid of some of the companies they've already bought, tbh. But as far as "impossible possibilities," it would be interesting to have things like HP, LOTR, Sailor Moon, etc. etc. in KH. I think LOTR's rights were actually up for grabs a year or so back, I'm not sure? And I think they should be able to feature things like The Wizard of Oz or Thumbelina, FernGully, Anastasia, etc. since they own Fox already?

Last edited:

BufferAqua

Bronze Member
Awards
I also vote on DreamWorks. HTTYD's universe is perfect for KH.

AR829038

Awards
I'll be honest, I'm kinda torn on it. On the one hand, I love the idea of Disney just throwing more and more IPs into the series until it basically just becomes an amalgam of all entertainment media. On the other hand, each new company Disney buys seems to make them more and more incapable of running any of them well. In an ideal world, Disney would be allowed to take other companies' IP's just to use in Kingdom Hearts for the fun of it, and then leave the companies themselves alone.

Awards
I honestly wouldn't mind if Disney were to acquire Laika, so we could get worlds based on Coraline, The Boxtrolls etc. Other than that I think they need to stop.

Edit: I just noticed that it auotcorrected were into where 🤦

Last edited:

HakaishinChampa

Awards
I'd love if Disney owned Studio Ghibli or at least had permission to use one of the movies in a Kingdom Hearts game

AR829038

Awards
Irony that Disney won't even own Mickey next year.
They won't own the oldest version of Mickey, but the character himself is still theirs. The only thing that's becoming public domain is his original design. But I agree, it is bizarre to think about.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
They won't own the oldest version of Mickey, but the character himself is still theirs. The only thing that's becoming public domain is his original design. But I agree, it is bizarre to think about.
& new divergent designs people will make. I expect to see a lot of brown fur Mickies.

Back