• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Would you spend full price for HD remasters of the KH series?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
It is finally confirmed that it IS in consideration to remaster the KH titles in HD.

Personally, I would pay the full $60 for a pack that had KH1, ReCoM, and KH2.

k99y77

Awards
im pretty sure it won't be 60$ because every ps3 HD collection is 40$ i don't see why they make
a HD collection the same price as a brand new game, but still i would pay full price for the HD collection :biggrin:

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
If Final Mix content were to be included, sure.
Otherwise I wouldn't even consider buying a collection or remaster, really.

master3456

if its the final mixes then yeah I would since they never went state side but if they are the original versions then no 39.99

Zero

Sergeant RoxMog
I would, I havent played KH1 in like 7 years cause my sister broke it and I wanna play the whole series again with or without the FM extras and Trophy support.

Bobjam

Awards
Hell.to.the.Yes ^^ Fill the time gaps between then and 3D's release. Yes please.

DChiuch

Website
www.danielchiuchiarelli.com
Man, as if your PS3 titles are $60... our new PS3 titles are $120 (in Australian dollars), and our dollar is supposed to be worth more... ridiculous. But yes I'd find the cash. :)

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
If its 60 bucks, hell no. Ill wait till I can get it used. I think sly collection was cheaper and was 3 games. Kh should follow that.

Also, they better not be cheap and give us the non Fm versions. All they need to do is translate text though

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
If FM content is included, I would buy that shit in a heart beat, considering how much it changes KH2.
If not... I would wait until the price dropped significantly (as KH games tend to do) and then I'd probably pick it up for $30 bucks or something. :/ Just cause, I'm helping my friend play 1 and the fishy faces are terrible... they weren't even matching to the dialogue for all of Traverse Town.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
If it were $60, I'd glady pick it up if it has FM content. If not, I'd probably still get it, and just feel a hint of regret.
If it were $40, like the other HD Collections, then I'd get it no matter what.

Love Machine

strut strut strut
If FM content is included, I would buy that shit in a heart beat, considering how much it changes KH2.
If not... I would wait until the price dropped significantly (as KH games tend to do) and then I'd probably pick it up for $30 bucks or something. :/ Just cause, I'm helping my friend play 1 and the fishy faces are terrible... they weren't even matching to the dialogue for all of Traverse Town.

Well it was like what, 2002? Can't blame 'em for having somewhat crappy graphics. They were amazing at that time. But yah, I'd pay full price. I grew up playing KH, so an HD remastery would just make my whole life perfect haha

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
If it has the FM's (and maybe lipsyncing in Re:CoM), I'd totally pay full price. If not, screw that. I can just keep playing my PS2 copies.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Well it was like what, 2002? Can't blame 'em for having somewhat crappy graphics. They were amazing at that time. But yah, I'd pay full price. I grew up playing KH, so an HD remastery would just make my whole life perfect haha
Oh yeah, I know. I just never wanted a HD remake, because I felt I didn't need it unless it had FM content. But after watching the fishy-faces again, I was thinking of how nice an HD remake would be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back