• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Would you spend full price for HD remasters of the KH series?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Z3N

I keep finding myself in The World That Never Was.
That's why you should have sprung on the 60gb PS3, it plays PS2 and PSX games.

I JUST got my 320GB or whatever it is/was for Christmas. XD
Besides...it was my mom shopping. She doesn't know technology. ;P

I'd rather have more memory and re-buying everything, rather than less memory and not re-buying. xD
It's all worth itttt~ :)

Doesn't matter to me. I can handle the money, it may just take some time.

Xammag

Of course. I'm jealous I don't have a PS3 though, I'd probably end up getting one if they announced KH remakes. Sly Cooper was almost enough to push me over.

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
If the HD Collection had the Final Mix additions, ie (KHFM, Re:CoM, KH2FM) then a definite yes. Otherwise, maybe not, but only because I have a buttload of other games to get through and I've already played each of them a bunch of times each, and it would be wierd playing KH2 without the FM additions

KeckII

I would pay it full price, my ps2 isn't what it used to be, and I'm gathering money for a ps3, so I might as well buy the remasters, with or without the final mixes.

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
Eh, I'll agree with everyone else here. But I'll still get it if it doesn't include the FM's (yes, I will be pissed but what can you do) to finally experience it on the PS3. The BBS E3 trailer wasn't enough :/

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
In NA, Re:CoM acted as a sort of refamiliarizer (makin' up words, like a boss) for the series and (probably) really helped Days. An HD Remake of KH, Re:CoM, and KH2 (and BBS??) could really help hype BBSv2, (and KH3).

It'd all work in SE and Disney's favor.

ChaosReaper

yes i will with or without the Final Mixes. but im pretty sure it will be for 40$ like all HD collections on the PS3.

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
just a question: will this be like the GoW collection where the only remastered scenes was the gameplay?

Rexy

Bronze Member
just a question: will this be like the GoW collection where the only remastered scenes was the gameplay?

i would not mind nothing about that... if they do that i just want one thing for each feature.... every cutscene (Kingdom Hearts 1 for example) have skip feature, and once we lose a battle we have continue, retry and another option just like BbS so that we can skip the cutscene and go straight to battle again :p

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com

Idk what you're talking about with GoW, but KH uses the same models and enviroments for gameplay and cutscenes.. so, everything will be in HD.

hehe, I wonder what they'll call this collection.
Kingdom Hearts Collection?
Re: Kingdom Hearts?
Re: Kingdom Hearts Collection?

:O Oh, I got it.
They'll call it Re: Kingdom Hearts, and not include the FM Content. Then, and a couple months, theyll released Re: Kingdom Hearts Final Mix in Japan!

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
Idk what you're talking about with GoW, but KH uses the same models and enviroments for gameplay and cutscenes.. so, everything will be in HD.

He's probably talking about how the cutscenes weren't remastered to HD so they looked really bad. But I think KH cutscenes are real time so that shouldn't be a problem.

CaptainMarvelQ8

Bronze Member
Awards
"got on the hydra's back"

"Platinum" xD
Untitled-1.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back