• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Would You Spare A Tear For A Demon?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

.Scarlet Letter.

I thought about that Tao. You'll all see later why I used a mage.

S

.Scarlet Letter.

Bleh..No ones reading =P
Here's part of the 4th chapter. The rest will not be posted until someone else posts. Please forgive me for the double post.

~
Ariadne looked down as I scorned her. After a time she finally took a deep breath and

began to enlighten me.

“ I really don’t know what happened. That potion was meant to expel the demon out of

you, but it seems that all it did was speed the process. However, the demon is dormant

now. So for sometime it won’t be affecting your body. What I’m worried about is though,

that the powers you have. When a demon places a curse on it’s victim they never can use

the abilities of that demon until it has consumed their body. We must be dealing with

something a lot larger.”
~

S

.Scarlet Letter.

“Like what?”

“The only thing that has the ability of such placed on you is something many have feared.

Something we believed non-existent. In myths there were three serpents. These serpents

ruled the 3 elements fire, water, and earth.”

“So you’re saying that I was cursed by some powerful serpent-creature?”

No, I do not believe so; we might just be dealing with a high-level demon or devil. Either

way we’ll need to find another way to sure you.”

“Cure me? You? I’m not letting you tip another foul potion down my throat. Frankly I

really don’t care.”

I stood up and strode over to the wooden door. Nimbly I placed my hand around the

knob, which dissolved into a puddle of bronze liquid. Furiously I kicked the door open and

marched out. Ariadne ran up behind me, in hope of ceasing my rebellious antics with her.

“Stop following me! Do not provoke you to use this curse against you.”

“You don’t know what you’re doing! What if that demon consumes your body? I can slow

the process down, so please let me come with you!

“Why should I?”

“You should because only someone with sense would.”

I grunted and after she stared me down with her piercing eyes I finally agreed.

~
Sorry about the short post x__x

Taokitty

A Chagrined Fool.
Awards
People's Fragile Dreams, Relinquished from Anixiet
Awsome update!=^_^= YAY! I was mentioned in one post! Lol, I wonder why she wants to help him, though?(For certain fics, I say stuff in a different way, for this one, I'll probably ask questions that will most likely not be answered, sadly!*sweat*)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back