• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Would you rather be a Keyblademaster or a Ninja?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Would you be a Keyblade master or a Ninja?

• Keyblade master, of course

Votes: 13 46.4%
  • Ninja, they are cool

Votes: 15 53.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Henskie

I'm Batman
Ninjas are awesome plus there arent shadows chasing you trying to steal your heart so I would stick to being a ninja

The Jordan

Bronze Member
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Ninjas aren't just cool. They're the coolest. They're even better than pirates. Keyblade masters have a helluva lotta responsibility and lotsa nasties coming after them all the time. A ninja can have their own life as well as being a ninja. Kinda. And they get shurikens.

Masamune

Big Boss
i'd rather be pirate.. srsly, a pirates life for me..

if it weren't for the keyblades responsibility i would choose it.

Deeman

out of order
Awards
Website
www.khinsider.com
Keyblade master for me ^^

I can take on any task, any responsibility, no problemo. It'd also be cool to know that you're the "chosen one." Sure it might be challenging, but that's what life's all about.

Deeman

out of order
Awards
Website
www.khinsider.com
Yes, actually, it would. Mickey and I cud pwn anyone. Hey, I might get killed in the process, but there's no chance Mickey would. Nooo way. Your only options would be to run or die.

=D

BionicleKeyblade

I can't decide!!!!! I mean, assuming that b ninja you mean from Naruto. If no, then Keyblader! but if we are talkin' Naruto, can't decide.

Keyblader: giant sword that you can summon at any time, magic, Limits, Drive, overall coolness, possibilty of meeting Kairi.......and Sora and Riku, of course...
Ninja(Naruto-style!): metal headband, Sharingan, Shadow Clones, Fire Jutsu, Chidori, Lightning Blade, Rasengan, tons of other cool Jutsu, Demon Wind Shuriken.

But still, each has disadvantages. I can't pick right now. Maybe if I was forced into choosing onbe or dying, but not right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back