• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Would you rather be a Keyblademaster or a Ninja?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Would you be a Keyblade master or a Ninja?

• Keyblade master, of course

Votes: 13 46.4%
  • Ninja, they are cool

Votes: 15 53.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
It makes a good idea, but if you like the idea enough, start the thread. A part ninja-keyblade type person rp. Or, wait for more opinoins. I don't know

Masamune

Big Boss
make one!!

so i can show deeman what ninjas are made of >.> lawlz!

jamietl

keyblade master - defensive magic, defensive abilities, occasional offense (unaccurate)

ninja - extreme speed and reflexes, evading and countering abilities, huge attack combos with damage of vital areas

biased but true, ninjas all the way, keyblade masters can block but thats about it, and sooner or later a feint or shadow will catch the keyblade master.

XjXsOlJa

NHSrep
NINJA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM A NINJA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FOURTH HOKAGE CAN TAKE DOWN ANYBODY!!!!!! except maybe naruto.......lol

Masamune

Big Boss
keyblade master - defensive magic, defensive abilities, occasional offense (unaccurate)

ninja - extreme speed and reflexes, evading and countering abilities, huge attack combos with damage of vital areas

biased but true, ninjas all the way, keyblade masters can block but thats about it, and sooner or later a feint or shadow will catch the keyblade master.

exactly, a ninjas extreme speed in unmeetable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back