• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Would you look at that!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark-Disciple

The 5th Apocalyptic Rider
Riding with Famine, Death, Pestilence and Destruct
I figured this would be a fun way to get back...
Open challenge, 1v1 PC Battle. You know the rules...

Template:

Name: Dark

Appearance: http://fireemblemblog.files.wordpress.com/2007/06/pent.jpg
(black hair though)

Weapons:

Light Bearer: A double-edged silver rapier that emits light energy. It has a gold handle and a small blue orb on the bottom which is used for releasing the souls of the lives the sword takes. This sword is capable of striking targets in the distance with blinding light-energy.

Dark Keeper: A double-edged silver rapier that emits dark energy. It has an obsidian handle and a small red orb in the bottom used to keep the souls taken by the Light Bearer. It is capable of blasting a foe with sharp needles from the distance. Perfectly balanced blade, allows for quick & accurate deadly strikes.

Twilight Fluorspar: The combination of the Dark keeper and the Light bearer. This is a long, sharp, and wide blade that allows for brutal strikes. The blade is formed as a crystallized alloy strengthens the blades and fusses them together. Once both blades are forged into this form, the sword will empower the user and boost his strength both physically and magically in the control of dark, light and crystal based attacks. For the most part, it is a last resort measure...

Starulite incrustations on his hands: Which allows him to control dark energy and crystals of any type.
This can be incredibly useful, as it allows the user to combine crystals with his own magic, providing for ways to make his attacks even stronger.
(This is something Dark was born with.)

Some techniques mastered are:

Black Dragon: Controlling and pressurizing a large amount of dark energy, Dark is able to form and control a black dragon, which chases the enemy in the hopes of consuming them. If the dragon is able to swallow the enemy, they are poisoned with the gasses within the inside the dragon, causing it to quickly vanish. Side effects of such poison include great nausea and limited control over their nervous system.

Death’s Crest: A shielding technique which first forms a crystal bubble around him, and then spreads out as Dark stretches his arms outwards. It's a more of a shielding attack if you will

Blood Lust: A dense cloud of darkness forms within which, crystal shards spiral frantically. The cloud moves towards the enemy, aiming to rip them apart. The opponent is only capable to seeing a cloud of darkness which makes this attack rather deadly with the curious types.
(This is not a fatal move, but it can be used to pierce armor or leave open gashes on the opponent’s skin, causing grave blood-loss and definitely some discomfort.)

Crystal rain: A million crystals emerge from the ground as they are shot up from under the enemy, scratching the opponent. Each crystal is enveloped in light energy, which, as it touches the skin, may cause grave burns and cuts, but no blood flow due to how it burns the capillaries as well.
As the crystals shoot up, they reach a certain altitude and drop as a rain of sharp metal objects, cutting the enemy for a second time.

Dark prongs: Controlling the shadows withing the ground, Dark is able to erupt a wave of prongs and spikes towards the enemy.

Death Blast: Basic yet deadly move that consists of a dark energy sphere in flames that is shot from the tip of his finger towards the enemy.

Shadow Control: Deadly technique which allows Dark to use the power of darkness in order to shoot energy-covered crystals out of the shadows towards his opponent.

Crystal Heal: Another basic yet helpful skill which enables Dark to cover whichever area of his body where he is cut as he lays a crystal encasing upon it, stopping the bleeding.
Also as a form of anesthesia, Dark is able to forge a regular crystal and consume it. (*to make it fair however, notice that I will not make this technique heal damage completely but merely to anesthetize the pain)
And

Shadow Bind: Dark takes control of the enemy’s shadow as it orders a small mantle of the soil in the ground to swallow him up to his ankles in order to bind the enemy. Quite an easy move to get out of, but the few seconds that bind the enemy might prove fatal if used at the right time.

BIO:
Dark's history is quite a shrouded one. Not much information has ever been uncovered of him except for the fact that he is a very pious and honorable individual with a strong sense of chivalry and nobility. Though he is of noble blood, he left his family and gave up all his possessions long ago, so as to embark on a journey of self-fulfillment. In the time he has traveled alone, he has dedicated greatly to studying and reading as much as possible from as many sources available. It was through such constant reading that he mastered both Light and Darkness and forged his own blades by bending, synthesizing and compacting crystals into shape.
He has been tirelessly fighting bandits and rogues in order to provide for justice in places where all hope is gone. However, such simple oppositions have begun to bore him, and in order to grow in his abilities, self-proclaimed Dark decided to place his learned abilities to the test before he starts to travel around the world once more in his search for further wisdom...

Last edited:

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
Creating bonds to save our world and bring peace
I'm up for this. Let's battle.

Name: Bryce

Nickname: Bry, B

Appearance: http://fc08.deviantart.com/fs11/i/2006/255/4/b/New_Character_by_AIBryce.jpg

Personality: An asshole in every since of the word, Bryce will tell you like it is and doesn't care if it hurts your feelings. Calm to certain degree, Bryce has anger problems and it's usually uncontrollable. Unlike positive thinking people, he is negative thinking of the worst possible outcome. Even with all this he is a joker, able to smile easily and keep the whole room laughing when he's actually being nice. Sarcasm is his forte afterall.

Abilities: Because of assimilating skills and magic from enemies, he has absorbed abilities that has enhanced his human body far beyond human capabilities. His is highly resistant to physical damage, making him very hard to face in melee combat while he even learned a skill that makes his body attuned to shellga giving him a powerful defense against magical attacks. Thanks to his blue mage ability, Bryce has learned tons of techniques from many people throughout the KH universe.

Lionheart - Acquired from Squall, Bryce nearly killed him with it. Generating tons of magic within his blades within a matter of seconds. Dashing forward, the magic will boost Bryce forward at unimaginable speeds, striking with a upward salsh that explodes upon impact, knocking the enemy into the air. Jumping after the enemy, Bryce will deliver nineteen strikes of massive force that explode with every hit. Finishing up, Bryce use a downward slash to knock the opponent in the ground, casuing a crater where they hit.

Omnislash Version 5 -Thinking this would beat Bryce, Cloud used it and it is was turned back upon him. Bryce will smack the enemy into the air then jump after him. Magical energy will emanate from Bryce's swords, creating six copies of the blades around the opponent. Seemingly pushing off the air, Bryce will slice through the opponent at alarming speeds using each sword. Finishing up, Bryce will be above the opponent and come down upon him/her, slicing through them and exploding upon the enemy when Bryce lands.

Not used in this fight. Ryukei Qigong Tashinkou Shinden: Gaō Sōryu Enrenshō (Dragon-Form, Forged Iron Needle Transmission: Blazing Double Dragon Palm) - This high-class, Ki-based technique works off the principles of the Dragon-Ki Qigong "Forged Needle" technique; through the fulcrum-based transference skill of "Uraate" to transmit the user's Ki through the air. The technique follows the same required preparation as the "Forged Needle", though the most distinct difference lays in execution; firing out the rotational energy in a dual-palm strike instead the traditional single punch. However, the technique's most defining quality lays in strength and Ki capacity. Because of his superhuman strength, the amount of rotational energy Bryce generates far exceeds that of anyone else. Coupled this with his enormous reserves of Ki and the energy released is equivalent to twice the force and ferocity of a normal Forged Needle.

Not used in this fight. Getsuga Tenshou - Getsuga Tenshō (月牙天衝, Moon Fang Heaven-Piercer; "Piercer of Heaven" in the English anime): At the instant of the slash, Bryce absorbs his spiritual energy and releases highly condensed spiritual energy at the tip of the blade, magnifying the slash attack and then flies forward. This slash takes the form of a crescent moon or in the shape of a wave. Bryce uses this ability without knowing its name several times but masters the technique later on during his battle with Ichigo. As stated by Zangetsu, knowing the name of an attack heightens its power compared to its strength when the wielder does not know its name. The Getsuga Tenshō is a powerful technique with great force, capable of causing large-scale damage and destruction. While it is currently the only attack Bryce knows from Ichigo, Bryce has used this technique in several different manners, such as striking the ground to create an omnidirectional blast to knock away incoming attacks or slashing at the ground to upturn it and crush everything in its path. These potent blasts are black with a red outline and their path can be controlled, with explosively augmented power and speed. During Bryce's fight with Ichigo, he refers to this attack as a "Kuroi Getsuga" (黒月牙; "Black Moon Fang"), referring to the attack's darkened color. Bryce can also keep Getsuga Tenshō within his blades to augment his sword swings.

Not used in this fight. Rasengan - The Rasengan does not require any hand seals to use, relying only on the chakra control of the user. Once it is complete, it becomes self-sustaining, which does not give the Rasengan a definite limit like its counterpart, the Chidori. The compacted nature and moving speed of the chakra allows the Rasengan to grind into whatever it comes in contact with, inflicting major damage. This also tends to launch the target backward once hit. Bryce learned this after being struck by it when fighting Naruto and after learning bout chakra control and the such that comes with it.

Magic: A master of Blue magic, Bryce has essentially learned every blue mage spell created but, there is still many skills possesed by people that he can still learn. The way he learns such skill and spells is through telepathy. Bryce is a moderately powerful telepathic being and he connects his brainwaves to that of his opponents and reads the brain, learning how to use techniques or spells. If not able to do that then he can take the attack head-on and his body will adapt by learning said technique if he so chooses to learn it but, if the attack knocks him out then he cannot learn it.

1000 needles - Learned from the Cactuars, this has to be Bryce's favorite move. Needles as solid as steel but magical in nature will form on Bryce's body. The needles will shot forward from Bry at amazing speeds. Striking over 1000 times, each needle will and can pierce through any armor and no protect spell can protect from this. One can survive this attack but they will be heavily damaged so, it is better to avoid this attack at all times. Though there are spells that can cancel this magical attack out.

Matra Magic - Learned from a powerful opponent, Bryce has constantly used this ability. Raising his hand, Bryce will shoot out five missiles from his hand that are magical in nature. Each missile acts as a homing missile for they lock on to the magical signature of the opponent. Once hit by the missile, it will explode casuing blast damage.

Laser Eyes - Magic will emanate within his eyes until he focuses upon his opponent. Within a second, a massive beam of magic will be released from Bryce's eyes. This magic will strike opponent with concussive force, overtaking their entire body until it dies down. Even one was block, they would feel blast damage from the attack.

Supernova - Bryce's most powerful attack to date. Forcing all of his magic outward, Bryce will begin to make several equations and calculations. The first two equations calculate the Sun's and planet's potential attractive forces, the third equation calculates the Earth's potential attractive forces and the fourth misstates that the asteroid is working on a two dimensional level, as it is the equation for the area of a circle, all to direct the energy used to cause the supernova. The magic will bound together with the various energies upon the planet forming into a massive asteroid that comes down from air upon the opponent. When it hits, it will literally destroy the entire area down to the molecullar level, killing all caught in the blast even Bryce if he hasn't taken precautions or calculated things wrong. This move can even destroy the ENTIRE planet, leaving nothing behind.

Bryce has also learned the magic known as sword magic. Able to infuse magic within his blade, Bryce can unleash powerful magic from his sword to deal damage that would be considered dangerous on so many levels. Obtaining the highest form of sword magic, Bry has learned the most deadliest of all sword magic known as Meteor blade. Can keep a spell upon his blade for atleast five minutes.

Firaga blade - By binding the element of fire to his blades, with every strike the opponent will be burned to the point where the wound will caatarize, leaving no bleeding afterwards and will explode upon every strike.

Blizzaga blade - By binding the element of ice to his blades, with every strike the opoonent will feel the freezing power of ice and whatever he/she is hit will begin to freeze. It not stopped then they will become encased in icce. This process can be sped up by being struck more and more. The ice causes the sword become sharper leading to deadlier strikes.

Thundaga Blade - By binding the element of thunder to his blades, with every strike the opponent will be massively shocked, casuing their body to become temporarily paralyzed. If struck near important organs, the body will go into shock, casuing the nervous system to go out of whack. It can temporarily paralyze the body part it strikes.

Auraga: A powerful spell that Bryce helped create after learning Aura from Squall during their battle. Auraga is an infinite aura spell that allows Bryce to use limit break techniques anytime he wants. By keeping his body in a critical mode state without being injured, the magic in his body is always being pushed to its peak without going past it or casuing strain to his body. Unlike most aura users, Bryce isn't surronded in a yellow aura but, instead his hair is turned blonde except for the pink streaks that show.

Heart Ignition: If I told yu then your head would explode and your little word would be sucked into a white hole.

Weapon:

Twin swords Sebastion and Essai: http://fc01.deviantart.com/images3/i/2004/10/b/c/sword_of_darknes.jpg

Sebastion and Essai are twin swords that are created through magic and steel. Magic is channeled through them allowing them to force raw magic through the blade in beams or waves or cause magic to explode off the blade upon impact. Heavy to most, Bryce can use these weapons in conjuction with ease making for very fast and fluid swings. The blades can be broken apart and controlled magically to strike and then put back together in only seconds. They can even be called back to the user through the use of magic, but they only respond to the user's magic which is Bryce.

Recent History: The third rouge assilant of the cul-de-sac, Bryce has been through so much pain thanks to those that existed during his time. Looking to change things, he feels that keyblades are the reason things went downhill. Maybe if he could change things then maybe he could live life with the woman he loves, Boa.

Last edited:

Dark-Disciple

(Very interesting template NS. I do have one suggestion however before we start this battle:
There are a lot (and I mean, A LOT) of areas in your template which are very, very vague, and ultimately, I've realized such to be a pretty sneaky way of being able to pull shit out of your ass in a tight situation. To avoid that, I would much rather you list the abilities your character IS able to use, just as I've listed mine, and to please refrain to making up things in the middle of battle. Godmodding can be a bitch, so I would very much wish you comply to that before we start.)

On top of that, I would also like to lay down two other basic rules:
1) At least 1 post a day if possible. Whoever doesn't after a 3 day period (on the 4th day) automatically forfeits the match.
2) Please, clarity in posts is crucial. I will do my best to make every post as clear as possible, so please do the same. If you ever have any comments, questions or concerns about any post, please feel more than free to PM me about it, and that way we won't have to spam this thread trying to figure things out)

Last edited:

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
Fine then. Since I know every blue mage ability, i'll list only the ones that I'm gonna use which will be only five and i'll list the five limitbreaks/techniques that i'll use. Give me a minute because i don't know what I want to use.

Dark-Disciple

Okay... so if I understand correctly, your character is a Shinigami-ninja-magic wielding-Final Fantasy-Cyclops (from xmen) who uses telepathy for the hell of it?
You know... I think we might have a little problem here.
Please understand that as excited as I am to actually get this started with, for entertainment's sake, I really do think you should focus on just one of those subcategories and not bust out the "God" character on this one. All I'm saying is that it would be nice to have a fair fight.
Kinda boring to battle with someone I can't touch and who can wipe out humanity and all life as we know it with one measly move.

Dark-Disciple

(oc. Thank you. I do very much appreciate that. Shall we get started then?)

The setting sun had always been a sight favored by Dark. The way in which both light and darkness came in complete balance with one another, giving way to the rise of one at the consumption of another in a twilight state of perpetual stability, always provided him with a form of tranquility. Consistency.
Day in and day out, both yielding at times, lustful at other; it was that unchangeable transition that brought Dark peace, at the understanding of time's endless passing. In such, some people die, others rejoiced... yet at that particular moment, to nature, human emotion meant nothing. That day might be his last day standing, breathing that same air, yet nature, in all it's mystery, will continue regardless of that. Somehow, that thought provided him comfort...

Entering a long deserted coliseum at the edge of the plain, Dark started noticing the further transgression into night. The time was nearing, where soon enough, all he'd been working for, and all he had struggled for would finally be put to the test...

A glimmer of light still lingered above the sky towards the horizon. A beam which pierced the cracks and openings of the deserted structure, pointing directly to that shattered altar in the middle. With every sense of determination, it was towards this point that Dark walked towards, eventually sitting against it, waiting for his opponent to come.

[Again, best of luck to you and may the best RP'er win. By all means, and in all courtesy, feel free to make the first move]

Last edited:

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
The sun was a beautiful sight to behold as the young warrior stood on top of the colisseum. To him, his eyes were piercing the sky and staring right up to heaven. He could see the faces of all those that had died at his hands or because of the keyblade. Though there was one that he could positively see. The young boy whose life had been lost years ago. "I shall not let that happen again but, I must fight some pansy right now." The Blue Mage commented. Turning to look down at the inside of the colisseum, he could see his victim. Eyeing him appropiately, he didn't underestimate his opponent but, he would taste him and see what the man could do. If there was one thing that the man did, that was test everyone with an opening attack. If the opponent did poorly, then the blue mage would end it quickly but, if he did well then the blue mage would make this a very enjoyable fight.

Raising his hand, magic began to swell around his arm taking solid form around his hand. Taking the shape of over twenty missiles, the blue mage eyes seemed to scope out the enemy, causing the missiles to lock upon their objective. With the flick of his wrist, the missile were sent flying upon the man. Keeping close attention, the blue mage jumped off the top of the colisseum, the blue mage came barreling toward his victim, picking up momentum as he dived. Gripping his swords tight, he unsheathed them and they burst into flames. Turning his body in midair, he began spinning rapidly until he looked like a burning drill. His blades pointing ahead of him, he would slam into the man. With the momentum he had picked up, any attempt block would be bad and probably get him killed. The opponent would have to escape the missiles and dodge the blue mage's devilish attack. This blue mage who had blatantly attacked went by the name of Bryce and he was a dangerous man to fight.

Dark-Disciple

Noticing the rapid movement of something incoming in the distance out of the corner of his eye, Dark was surprised at such a rash entrance from the man who had decided to answer his challenge. Although welcoming of it, he had at least expected an exchange of words before blades were to be drawn, but seemingly the time for formalities was long gone... (though, after what had happened to bring about the coming of this deathly battle, it somewhat made some form of sense.)

Noticing near a thousand glittering projectiles directed towards him after hearing the sound wave of such a massive attack, Dark was somewhat baffled behind why anyone would give out their position so easily at the start of a match. This however led to another realization... the source of these missiles was missing, yet the sound of a drill through air at massive speeds did help to point out the fact that something else was heading his way right behind the incoming wave...

Without a moment's hesitation, Dark quickly lifted his arms as a million sharp crystals quickly erupted from the ground, heading towards the moving targets. Since numbers where to his advantage, he was certain that would be enough to clear out the missiles as the cloud of crystals met them half way, detonating each in mid flight as the clash created a massive wall of shrapnel.

Anything following in close proximity would also be hit by the strength of the exploding masses, and judging by the momentum of such, he was sure it would almost seem miraculous if his opponent made it alive or without some serious damages or shifts to his trajectory.

Either way though, moving slightly to the side and without a moment to spare, Dark unsheathed only his Dark Keeper at first, preparing in stance for the crashing of his opponent. He was also to prepare for the second portion of his attack, as he knew soon enough, the rest of the crystals would soon be raining down from above creating quite an unpleasant form of precipitation... If his opponent where to survive, that would clearly be his next problem.

Last edited:

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
Grinning as he spun, it would seem that Bryce was smiling death in the face. Because he was already covered in fire, the explosion wouldn't hurt. He would only feel the impact of the explosions. The impact himself caused Bryce to go slightly offcourse but he would still be able to cause some collateral damage. Slamming into the ground, the force from his slam caused a wide explosion. Standing up from the explosion, Bryce dusted his body off. "That actually hurt. Well next move." B commented before looking at his opponent. He had missed the sharp crystals still floating in the air but, he would soon feel their wrath. Taking several slow steps, Bryce was ready for his next attacks.

Suddenly he could hear the sound of air being cut and he looked up toward the sky to where he heard the sounds. It seems that Dark had another attack set into motion and Bryce was going to drop the man's hope. Turning on a pivot, Bryce swung both his swords at the same time. Magic gathered flew from the blades in a large wave, destroying most of the crystals. The ones that had made it past, smashed into Bryce body. One only caused a scratch and the others literally bounced off his body. Bryce turned back to Dark and only laughed. Magic began to gather within his eyes. the amgic had gathered and compacted so much that you could see the magic overflowing in them. Running forward, Bryce ran right past his opponent into the wall, Taking several steps up it, he jumped off the wall and high into the air. Looking downward, Bryce said "My turn." before unleashing a large beam from his eyes that would overtake the entire area under him.

His opponent would be overtook by the beam and when it hit the ground, it would break it causing them to fall into the underground training area that had been around underneath for many years.

Dark-Disciple

Surprised at his opponents ability to withstand exploding shrapnel and massive momentum-induced explosions against the ground, Dark took a second to step back as he quickly maneuvered his way out of the following smash wave.

Retaining his position and confidence by maintaining grasp merely of his Dark Keeper, Dark took yet another step back as he saw his opponent successively run past him and then trying again on another form of aerial attack. This along with the persistent spinning began to appear as a pattern which Dark was starting to pick up. But regardless, again a man was rushing towards him and again he would have to think fast to keep alive. It was there that he saw the incoming laser beam which he took head-on after having created a ruby quartz semi-circle around him which easily reflected the beam to his sides. [[ooc.feel free to google ruby quarts for more information about its qualities]]

Once the beam had dissipated Dark then spread his hands in order to transform the Death Crest into his next attack, as the ruby shield that had protected him before suddenly shattered and shot outwards directly towards his incoming adversary. Being far stronger and far sharper than the initial crystals used for his first move, Dark was confident about the strength of it all. If he had learned anything about gravity and falling motions was indeed how hard it was to maneuver or even how the increased speed would mean higher force of impact against solid objects…

Either way, a stage bellow appeared to have been uncovered, so jumping right in, he became happy at the increased surface of shadows and darkness which he could certainly use to his advantage.

Last edited:

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
Bryce liked how resourceful this guy was. He made ruby quartz that deflected the lasers and then switched into a form of attack. See it was a nice move but it wouldn't work. Spinning his blades around, Bruce unleashed tons of raw magical energy from the blades of his swords, smacking into any potentially fatal shard coming at him. The rest smashed into his rockhard defense, cutting into him enough to cause bloodshed but, not enough to the damamge needed to stop him. Landingo n the ground, blood spurted from his leg alittle. He looked cut up but, he felt fine. Grinning at his opponent, Bryce came up with his next plan. Gripping upon his blades once again, the blade became completely covered in fine, thin ice while the other's blade was covered in erractic lightning.

Stabbing the first blade in the ground, he expanded the magic throughout the ground, covering the area in ice. Next he smashed the next into the ground. The lightning surged from the blade, and shifted through the floor at incredible speed. The ice, being a form of water, conducted the lightning in a very bad way. Bryce had jumped upon his sword, standing on it like he was Pikachu from pokemon. Leaping off the handle of the sowrd and high into the air, Bryce was ready to attack. Magic gathered around his body, forming into 1000 needles all over his body. Right as he spreaded his arms and legs apart, the needles flew from his body, pushing at speeds that cut right through the air. They couldn't be stopped so, Dark would have to dodge if he could. He couldn't touch the ground and jumping into the air would get Dark hit by the needles.

Last edited:

Dark-Disciple

Staring at his opponent from the bottom stage in a somewhat state of confusion, Dark hid in the darkness of the stage below as lightning and snow covered the upper level of the coliseum ground. Since he had used the Death Crest of ruby quartz to dissipate the laser beams to open up the hole around him which led him into the underground stage, Dark thus went towards the spot upon which he had stood earlier which was a cylinder of earth leading to the coliseum ground and blasted a hole in it, creating an arch upon which he could stand under, using the upper ground as a form of roof and shield from the upcoming attack. As he stood there, he quickly spread his arms wide as the hole upon which he had entered to the underground then closed up with a layer of crystals, which blocked the snow and thunder from getting underground and thus protected him further from that attack. It was thus that he then waited, and heard around a thousand loud thumps hit the ground upstairs, as Dark saw by the crystal layer he had created that needles had struck ground. His opponent must have thought of that…

As more and more needles struck the ground above Dark waited patiently until such rain would stop, using up the time to gather a massive amount of energy for his next attack. He was growing tired of playing defensively and it was about time he used an attack of his own to finish things off now that his opponent’s armor had been weakened and blood had been drawn.

Spreading his arms wide once more, Dark unsheathed his Light Bearer and gripped it tightly on his other hand as he held his Dark Keeper with confidence, ready for his next move. As the crystal layer he had formed to cover up the hole he had jumped into earlier to stand underground finally gave out from the final falling needles, Dark saw the opportunity to spring up from underground as he summoned a prong of earth underneath his feet to shoot up and bring him up from underneath.

Rising above ground and in a patch of earth uncovered from the electric snow, Dark thus pointed his Light Bearer towards his opponent in the sky and blasted a blinding ray of light towards him, creating a huge shadow of his outline on the wall of the coliseum behind him. Since his opponent was in mid-air, and with nothing to use to move from (and since he knew for a fact that his opponent couldn’t fly or move out of the way that easily) Dark then drove his Dark Keeper onto the ground, as behind his opponent, on the huge shadow created by the light, sprung deadly crystals covered with dark energy which shot in succession towards his opponent in the sky. Since the shadow created on the wall (thanks to the laws of nature) was obviously bigger than the shape of his opponent, this left practically no room to escape. His Shadow Control technique would prove rather deadly.

Judging by the power of the blinding light he had emitted, his opponent would be stunned and blinded for the crucial seconds before the wall of crystals struck him and this is exactly what made the attack such a lethal one. Countless of lives had been claimed because of it and the fact that his opponent had decided to leap in the air made him the more vulnerable to it. Turning things around, Dark also noticed how everything was covered in electric snow underneath, [except for the prong upon which he stood as he had brought it up from the stage underneath], so once his opponent would fall he would be doomed by his own attack as well. That simple mistake would cost him gravely and hopefully it would teach him (if he lived) that Dark was now done with games.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back