• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Would you just love this?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

yoyoj06

Website
www.freewebs.com
would you just love an ultimate battle or so speak, where you are fighting with every ally in the game, vs every boss in the game(not main bosses, more like world bosses, and others)

i think it would be really cool as an battle, or even a cutscene, to see everyone fighting everyone, in like a brawl

Keitaro Urashima

GET LADE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
oh, you mean like sora, riku, kair, cloud,tifa, yuffie fighting against the big heartless like storm rider, dark thorn,the hydra, etc? him, maybe, i guess that would be pretty tight. what makes you think this?

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
if that happens it'd make my christmas. i'd looove to be kicking all the bosses asses all over again and all at once. hell it should be just me(sora), one on 100. i'll own friggin all of em!

Et Cetera

Bronze Member
What if there was a pathway to somehwere and on each leg of itm you'd fight another boss.
you can chose your party memeber(s) and can use each three times.But yeah paddi, I like to have Riku in my party everywhere too. I wonder whathe looks like in halloween town, and pride lands(though I'm not too intrested to see Riku appearance in atlanica,lol)

Keyblade_King

There should have been a pathway from Atlantica in KH2 but why don't they just do that I mean it would be cool but would it be will ing to let every single person in KH to be in one world I would like to see that. (No really I would)

uzumaki 45

i believe it would mess up the story if everyone was there the bosses would get killed easily and there's no story but a boring game with over 50 people fighting a couple of disney villians charater

fantasygurl1227

I'm not normal, thanks for noticing
I would do that in a heartbeat, that sounds so awsome! every good guy against every bad guy.... even though its never going to happen its cool to think about....
Well you had the 1000 heartless battle and before that you fought with each person, yuffie, leon, cloud,and tifa, rikku,yuna,paine, mickey,heck even Aerith was in there healing poeple

antiformkeyblade

never betray. never.
every one fighting at the same time? no, instead it should be every one from each world fighting in differen areas. and like sora donald and goofy could team up with leon and company( cloud...ect) and fight all the org members. and the people from other worlds could be seen in the backround fighting the villins from their world along with heartless AND nobodies!

Ashes Remnant

It's All Crazy! It's All False!
Would be a chaotic battle scene... I think that the only place they could pull this off is in the Underworld. So all the dead guys could fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back