• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Would you cheer for or boo Roxas if he does this?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sitar

What if after DiZ left Roxas alone with Sora's pod and then it opened.

He would look up to Sora and just say, "You know what? I hate you even more now, Sora" then he just turned around and walked away from Sora's sleeping body.

I know I would've just cheered and continued to play as Dual-Wielding Roxas.
BUT with the story about Roxas betraying the Org. XIII and destroying them then at the end, he decided to fuse with Sora. Thus would make the sequel Kingdom Hearts 3. (This was when Days didn't existed yet)

Garth

Change soul, set.
Website
www.garthtv.blogspot.com
What if after DiZ left Roxas alone with Sora's pod and then it opened.

He would look up to Sora and just say, "You know what? I hate you even more now, Sora" then he just turned around and walked away from Sora's sleeping body.

I know I would've just cheered and continued to play as Dual-Wielding Roxas.
BUT with the story about Roxas betraying the Org. XIII and destroying them then at the end, he decided to fuse with Sora. Thus would make the sequel Kingdom Hearts 3. (This was when Days didn't existed yet)

I would keep playing.

XionKairi

Website
www.myspace.com
first of all:
it wouldve been better if goofy and donald were asleep tho
dude, funny. xD

secondly,
I would still play. Idrc what happens. If thats the story, fine. Thats what Nomura intended. But obviously, he wouldn't just take Sora outta there right after Kh1 and Kh: CoM? But I know...You did say, "What if?" So.....
Yulp.

Sitar

i was really confused when the game began with Roxas so I was actually happy when Sora came back
it wouldve been better if goofy and donald were asleep tho
I got confused at first too, I was like, "what happened to Sora? Is this like Final Fantasy where they just randomly insert new characters get get rid of old ones?"

And L-O-L @ Donald and Goofy part. xD

Dark - Roxas

Yeah i would have liked to play as roxas, thats why i can't wait for 358/2 Days :thumbsup:
But KH2 wouldn't be the same without sora

ViVi94

Trying to escape the land of idiots and retards
That would be awesome, and maybe he could get people more useful than Donald and Goofy! IDK, like Charlie the Unicorn and Barney! Dude, they would be so much more useful than Donald and Goofy. XD The sad thing is that it's true. I can picture Barney "I love you, you love me, we're a happy family." And then the heartless kill themselves. Excellent.

Oathkeeper59

Mmm. That'd be interesting.
I'd still play it, of course, but...I'd much rather have Sora there the whole time. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back