• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

would you care if a person who didn't like kh signed up for KHI?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

would you care if a person who didn't like kh signed up for KHI?

• Yes, KHI is for the community of people who like KH

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • i'm not sure, depends

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • No, there are probably many other, good legitment reasons why they did so

Votes: 6 37.5%
  • I don't care

Votes: 5 31.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ta-Chan

/E S C A P E;;ǝɹnlıɐɟ
my friend is very upset due to the actions of members on another forum, who have been flaming her for multiple reasons that she does not think are correct. i registered for the forum although she said not to because they might flame me for being her friend and not knowing about the forum's reason for being (it's a fan forum) my question is, if someone signed up for the KHI forums but didn't like KH, would it really matter?

Silh

Slippery People
Awards
What most of KHI doesn't realize is that if the forum catered to just the KH fans, the forums would look something like this. I don't know about you, but some people (myself included) would prefer to not sift through shitty threads about shitty theories.

Rix

:)
Awards
I know that there are many members here taht signed up and doesn't like KH.. I wonder why they joined, but other than that I don't mind... And I'm glad that there is non-KH sections here too so we can talk about other things than KH too...

But if a person signs up just to say that KH sucks, I would mind it a little..

CtR

I don't really think anyone would mind o_O afterall it isn't as though the site will blow up if people join and don't like KH (or it would have blown up looooong ago >_> )

May I ask what site it was that your friend joined? Or at least what subject it was based on. The style and behaviour of a forum varies from forum to forum.

GIIIIIIIIIRLZ :D

Website
xephelyn.deviantart.com
Whether someone likes KH or not and is in KHI is totally irrelevant.

So long as they are not found blatantly trolling and flaming people, and can actually provide something concrete to a discussion then it's fine for them to stay.

This concept should go for any forum. If the asshats over at the forum your friend was chilling at were flaming her for no particular reason, then godforbid why they haven't earned a series of warnings...?

FishBox

I myself don't really care much for Kingdom Hearts. I signed up because I was referred by someone.

And I stayed because I liked the community :)

Clone

well i don't really mind, but if there rude and direspectful to the members of the forum then they need a ban. Im not really on here just to talk of kh myself cause im only a light fan, but i like to talk to friends i make on all the forums i go to.

At the end of the day, if your friend follows the rules and respects others, I'm sure no one will care if she doesn't like Kingdom Hearts. :)

Leonard

Married to Crimson ♥
There are many people I've heard of here, who joined just for the community that is available here.

I started here, only visiting the KH section at the beginning, but now, since I've found a lot of friends I start hanging out pretty much everywhere.

Flaming is something you'll have to deal with on any forum I'm sure, you just have to learn ways and means to take it. It's normal.

Lenny264 said:
I started here, only visiting the KH section at the beginning, but now, since I've found a lot of friends I start hanging out pretty much everywhere.

And I'm sure it'd work the other way around to. Maybe if she joined, we might just find ourselves another Kingdom Hearts fan in the rough? <3

Zook

you can never leave KHI
Awards
Every forum has a theme, computers, a specific video game series, cars, anything. That's how it gains most of it's visitors. What separates the better ones from the pack is having other sections that are completely unrelated to the main theme.There are some people that never leave the Kh discussion area and others who are never seen outside of the graphics section. It's safe to say that 95% of KHInsider has either heard of or played a kingdom hearts game and that's what makes this a community instead of a collection of loose discussions under the same URL.

Ta-Chan

/E S C A P E;;&#477;&#633;nl&#305;&#592;&#607;
thanks to everyone, and my friend made it out a-ok so it's all good, it's just that she was worried that since I didn't know anything about emillie autunm that everyone would start flaming me and i thought to my self "why would it really matter?" people thought that she was spamming just to make her post count higher but i've seen her posts on other forums- she doesn't spam. she's not exactly always at school when she should be so i figure shes on her computer, on those forums, wich is probably why her post count is so high. And she doesn't nessescarily like kh (she thinks anime characters and disney are totally wrong together. i thought that too at one point but i gave it a chance and liked it)

K

kingdomfighter5

i have no room to judge. if you ant to join then go ahead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back