• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Would Kh2 have been better without Com??

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
Well, it would've been cool if CoM was in KH2 and was the game's super long prologue. Then you have Roxas's story afterward then the rest of Sora's story.

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
Well yes and No i say....if COM were have not to be made...be instead to be part of the KH2 storyline....KH2 would have been better in my opinion...and alot longer....it could have worked in fact I never really knew why COM was made and not just put into KH2...but oh well..

cloud and ninja

well plus it explained how sora was there in that flower thingy.if we had never played com and saw him opening up we'ed would probably say and i quote ."wtf!how the %#11 dide he get in there.this is total crap."

XFinalXOmegaX

Final Fantasy VIII!
no we wouldn't have started with roxas . and roxas wouldn't have found sora in a pod. then we would have never met namine until kh2. and without namine sora wouldn't have had his memories restored. kh2 wothout com = game that doesn't make sense.

soraisriku

Website
randomneko.forumcircle.com
khrules said:
no we wouldn't have started with roxas . and roxas wouldn't have found sora in a pod. then we would have never met namine until kh2. and without namine sora wouldn't have had his memories restored. kh2 wothout com = game that doesn't make sense.

that right and we won't know how sora got in that egg thing.:cursing: :cursing:

marlousmiracle

For the Future
Website
www.myspace.com
Kawaiikousuke said:
Well yes and No i say....if COM were have not to be made...be instead to be part of the KH2 storyline....KH2 would have been better in my opinion...and alot longer....it could have worked in fact I never really knew why COM was made and not just put into KH2...but oh well..

I like the idea as Com being part of the storyline therefore i think it would have been better and longer

Chris

I share this account w/ my mom lmao
Awards
No. I would be thinking, "wtf why did Kaira forget who sora is?"

and, "Why the heck is sora sleeping for a year?"

and "Who are these people in Jiminys Journal who I never fought"?

etc.

hooded_twilight0

ILoveKh2ForLife said:
ok the game would be messed up cuz CoM has alot to do with Kh2.
tho if they put Com in Kh2 that would be cool
I would've liked it if they put the org. members from CoM into KH2 (actually fighting them and what not), but otherwise the whole first half of the game would be replaying KH1 lvls which wouldn't have been cool. and KH2 without CoM would be uber confuzzling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back