• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KHUX ► Would It be possible to make a KHUx fan server?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

SonicDasher981

Awards
So, it's general news by now that Kingdom Hearts Union Cross is shutting down on May 30th, 2021. Do any of you people think we could start a Fan Server? And if so, would anybody play it?

LoneFox

Awards
Yes, assuming it doesn't cost anything, and assuming I can play it on my Linux desktop without needing to install too many additional dependencies, I would play it.

That said, I don't think that is the best we can do with this. To my understanding, a server is only needed for PvP, and I don't find that aspect of the game particularly interesting. Turning it into a good single-player game, either with the same general idea as the original or something completely different, would be much better for me. I do have ideas, and I have already done some research, but I'm not yet sure if I want to commit myself into such a project.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
So, it's general news by now that Kingdom Hearts Union Cross is shutting down on May 30th, 2021. Do any of you people think we could start a Fan Server? And if so, would anybody play it?
You can if you want, but don't be surprised if Disney or Square Enix requests a cease and desist.

Back