• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Would it be cool if Vincent is in the game

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Final Dive Sora

Would it be cool if vincent is in the game like cloud and the others, you know and he would give you his cebreues relif keychain then you would get a new keyblade like ............. the cebreues keyblade.

bond of flames

you've got a soul, use it.
Website
www.facebook.com
well, vincent has his own game.its called Final Fantasy VIII: Dirge of Ceberus.
its a very good game.took me 2 days and the boss battles are just, shoot em till they die, but im gonna buy it anyways.

The Enigmatic Man

The Power Cosmic Master
Bond of flames, it's Final Fantasy VII: Dirge of Cerberus, not VIII probably just a typo. Anyway I like Vincent mostly after playing DoC also I never played FF7 so this is my first time learning a little more about Vincent. I read some stuff about Vincent and other FF7 people but seeing as how this game mostly revolved around Vincent I figured try it out, now because of it I wouldn't have mind seeing Vincent in KH2, maybe he could have given you a Cerberus keyblade but we'll never know unless he's in KH3 or something.

KHredhead06

I actully read in GMR (in like 2003) that he was supposed to be in kh2 but he wasn't obviously. but i guess i would be kinda cool if he shows up in kh3.

gaiamanz

that would be cool I wonder how he'd fit in? like a long lost friend of clouds or something?

New2Ya

I'm lost...
Would it be cool if vincent is in the game like cloud and the others, you know and he would give you his cebreues relif keychain then you would get a new keyblade like ............. the cebreues keyblade.

Would it be possible we stop the "what if" questions and get to the "when will" questions? ;) I'm still waiting for my KH2 copy and these topics are kinda... unnecessary. He didnt make the cut, why discuss it?:sad:

Wolffia

Finally people played FVII doc I think just thinking that I might be the first one in the world to finish that game, yea it is really cool.

Plenty of people have; I thought they did a really good job on it, though i kind of wish it had been a little longer.
Yeah, it might be kind of cool to see Vincent in the game, but I think he'd end up being another role-model for Sora, just like Cloud and Squall

Felix

Bronze Member
Website
randomneko.forumcircle.com
I wouldn't care if they did but I don't want it to the point were all the other characters are FF except the ones that Normura makes like Sora. Since it is cool when they make characters and don't take them from other games so that they are creative but oh well. If he wants to take other character instead of making them that is fine. Because most video games have their own character that are made for that game but KH is different but people still like it and so do I. But people have to say that it makes it more interesting when they have their own people or characters so we don't know how they act or what they do.

imtherealnamine

yes it would be cool vincent rox my sox =) lol he is cool though n i like the isea of the key chain lol that'd be cool if you could take the aliles to other worlds n stuff to but thats off subject but y i want vincent to be in

i think he wasnt cause he wasnt really a big charachter until now cause of DoC

imtherealnamine

this is gonna be off topic but i wonder what the keyblad would look like with out a keychain that changes its apperance

i want vincent in it hes awsome.... again he rox my sox like no otha =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back