• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Would I like FFXII?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ultima_keyblade

Lost in Time
I love Action RPG's, like Kingdom Hearts, and I also like the battle gameplay of MMORPG's. But I can't stand the slow paced battles of Turn-Based RPG's, like the old Final Fantasy games and Dragon Quest. Would I enjoy FFXII then?

Shamdeo

skipped leg day
Awards
Website
finalfantasy.net
I love Action RPG's, like Kingdom Hearts, and I also like the battle gameplay of MMORPG's. But I can't stand the slow paced battles of Turn-Based RPG's, like the old Final Fantasy games and Dragon Quest. Would I enjoy FFXII then?

No. It's a little above your level of RPG. :\

Duo_forbidden

Dance with the Dark Side
XII was okay to me. I thought it had an ok battle system. It kinda has Final Fantasy XI elements in the battle system. The story was lame and predictable tho.:mellow:

Shamdeo

skipped leg day
Awards
Website
finalfantasy.net
And what makes you think I wouldn't understand it?

Your original post.

You might want to either rent the game or play something else to work your way into it if you're intent on buying it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back