• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Would I be able to sue these YouTubers?

• Thread starter Deleted member 32967
  • Start date

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
D

Deleted member 32967

These asswipes called me out in a live stream on Discord, and made exaggerated statements about me being a woman beater, and stuff like that. Near the end of the stream, they ordered that I show them proof that people harassed me in person, then they didn't believe that I was showing them an official letter about court matters, but it is an official letter. After that, they acted all tough as usual after they booted me off the stream.

Over a year ago, the other two guys in this live call were mocking the loud mouth you constantly hear screaming at me in this video, and he is called Nemesis. This is because he used to yell in his videos about Resident Evil being destroyed by Capcom, and the other guys were saying he should be blacklisted in the community for going on like that. So I didn't agree with their antics, and I told them to shut up about his opinions.

The other morons were then showing him links and stuff, over a year ago by this point, hoping he would turn against me. In this stream, they also called me a paedophile at one point, and regularly implied that I'm a sexual predator, among other things. Nemesis said that they didn't make him turn on me, which is vastly false. Anyway, I flagged some of their videos before, but they just used a 'face blurring' thing recently to hide my face after uploading them again. But the actual videos are generally abusive in tone, as are the responses from their followers. I'm hoping that if I keep reporting the videos, Google will eventually remove them.

LILIANE

I have to agree that the video raises many important points and that the original is indeed better in all respects, there are still children out there who say that the game(RE2 Remake) is perfect, shame, shame! , they do not know what they say........many things are missing to be a perfect game, this game disappointed me in many ways,

snaptube telegram web vidmate

D

Deleted member 32967

I got banned from some dead forum today for linking to their live stream. 😴

Back