• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Would Anyone Be Interested In a Collab on a Wolf's Rain or FMA RP?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Amata

Website
fmableach.ipbfree.com
Yeah, like the title says. The reason why I say Wolf's Rain or FMA, is because I'm not sure on how popular a Wolf's Rain RP would actually be. All the ones I've been in have died, and that was on forums dedicated to it. :/

Anyway my ideas for a Wolf's Rain one would obviously be the whole "search for paradise" thing but I thought it would be interesting to add the element of a slightly different Flower Maiden. Unlike Cheza this Maiden wouldn't be so docile and trusting, since she would be part wolf. This would be because the Nobles that made her injected her with Kiba's blood to get rid of the need for his prescence to get into paradise.

This would also add an interesting element, since Kiba would not be a part of the RP, or at least I would prefer if he wasn't, there would be the question of "will they make it?".

Hmm.

Anyway for FMA I'm not too sure on story, the only real ideas I have for that is that it would be set a year or so after the original anime (not Brotherhood, since that isn't done yet) and that no one would be allowed to start the RP as a State Alchemist. We would hold one S.A exam in the RP thread every month/two months, depending on what works and people who want their characters to be an S.A would have to have them take the exam and the final decision on who would become an S.A would be down to the owners of the thread and anyone else we decide would be a good judge.

Anyway, those are my two pence, would anyone be interested in this? Even if you would just like to participate in the RP it would be good to get some feedback. :)

Last edited:

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
On the Wolf's Rain idea;
plot needs work to not be overly cliche', me thinks. Minute I saw half-wolf flower maiden that used Kiba's blood, I thought of fan-fiction. XD I dunno, maybe more limits and clarification on that? How many wolves are left? Those who supposedly made it to paradise in the previous installment, are they going to be a part of this? Oh, and would 'regular' people be of any importance?

As for the Full Metal idea;
Like the wolf's rain, needs a bit more clarification. Are Ishbalens [sp? I haven't watched in a while] allowed as characters? And would it be possible to apply for a 'higher up' position if you made a good enough character? Would there be strict limits on transmutation and how varied a single person's feild can be? Oh, and once monthly exams sounds kinda long but, reasonable if paced well. They shouldn't last a month in of themselves. XD

Amata

Website
fmableach.ipbfree.com
Haha no, they wouldn't last a month, but they would be held every month or so. Yeah a lot more detail needs to be put into both, that's why I put up this thread to get some solid ideas down.

With Wolf's Rain, I can see what you mean about the half wolf thing, haha, I was just trying to make it more interesting with that. I guess we can ponder on it. I would think that not many wolves are left, as in the anime, since they were hunted and everything I doubt there would be very many at all. I'm not too sure on the canon characters thing, them appearing at all in any RP is general a bad idea, but maybe they could make brief appearances as NPCs or something.
Yeah humans would be allowed, as well as Nobles and they would be important to the general plot as well, to add more "bigness" to it.

FMA wise, yeah I agree that very good temps/characters would be allowed to have high up positions, that would be interesting and encourage people who want those positions to earn it. XD Transmutation wise, um, just basic rules as established in the series, no mutiple transmutation circles, no spamming of automail (this would require a good temp too I think) and of course if you want a Homunculus, your temp for that has to be excellent. Basic RP rules would be applied to alchemic abilities as well, like you wouldn't be allowed a really godmod power (and of course no human transmutation in everyday alchemy) unless it is very well explained and has some weaknesses.

EDIT: Oh yeah Ishaballens would be allowed, but I think those temps would have to explain how they survived the massacre, and if the user wants their Ishaballen to have alchemy/the grand arcanum, then they would have to explain what drove them to seek it since it's forbidden for them.

Last edited:

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
I think that all would be really needed to make the Wolf's Rain one interesting is maybe a single Flower in existence resulting in tumultuous pack wars and bouts that the Nobles take advantage of. Or, that could just be me and my want for drama. XD

Hmm... I would consider maybe a Homunculus along with an Ishballen/Alchemist. Curiosity here, how much control would the Military have at this time?

Amata

Website
fmableach.ipbfree.com
Ooo I like the sound of that idea for the Wolf's Rain RP! We might have to come up with a reason why the wolves don't just band together, but it could just be their personalities.

Well, if we are going from the original FMA anime, they handed control of Amestris back to the senate, so the military would have less influence than before but would still be high powered. Perhaps there could even be a plot of certain members of the military trying to get control of Amestris again.

Maybe we could include the war in Drachma, since that was started just before the end of the anime. I would like to include the other lands in it somehow, or at least allow characters that are from there.

Amata

Website
fmableach.ipbfree.com
I've been thinking on the whole Maiden thing, and maybe we should just have her be part wolf but with a random wolf's blood. It really sounds like something the Nobles would do, so they wouldn't need a wolf to get into paradise. The Maiden wouldn't have a wolf form or anything, I think at the most she would be able to make her canine teeth more fang like and her fingernails more like claws.

Thanks Chaos, that's great to know, maybe if this ends up getting made we can keep it going!

Amata

Website
fmableach.ipbfree.com
An anime by the same people who did Cowboy Bebop and Samurai Champloo. It's definately worth a watch!

Do you have any thoughts on the storyline for the FMA RP?

Chaosmax

Dream.Drop.Distance.
An anime by the same people who did Cowboy Bebop and Samurai Champloo. It's definately worth a watch!

Do you have any thoughts on the storyline for the FMA RP?

Hm I'll have to look at that later, uh....no. Maybe a Rise to the new Homunculus, or the start of the Drachma/Briggs rivarly(as in how the whole battle between them started).

Amata

Website
fmableach.ipbfree.com
Hmm, yeah... I dunno, I'm gonna think on it and hopefully get a sign up for the FMA RP started soon. I doubt there's enough support for a Wolf's Rain RP, unfortunately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back