• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Wot is tis werld cming tu?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE
Lik, su manie modz is bannzored ppl we nui.

Okay, the point is, many people have been getting banned and many "older" members are leaving. A n00b invasion is coming, and we won't have anyone to defend the forums. KHInsider is slowly dying a terrible terrible death and will eventually collapse if something is not done.

The "good" and deeply respected mods have their hands full with all the spam and such, and a few mods aren't doing anything at all *coughoathkeepercough*. The rest of them are either power hungry or in school.

Lik, wi ned hlp plz.

Move or close this as you see fit, good mods of forum insanity.

S

Shadow Soldier

-.- this thread just has "flame me" written all over it.

Milky

Grown Up
Website
www.izuraproductions.com
stfu, Oath is doing a wonderful job.
\\

Quoted for emphasis

insolent user said:
Lik, su manie modz is bannzored ppl we nui.

Okay, the point is, many people have been getting banned and many "older" members are leaving. A n00b invasion is coming, and we won't have anyone to defend the forums. KHInsider is slowly dying a terrible terrible death and will eventually collapse if something is not done.

The "good" and deeply respected mods have their hands full with all the spam and such, and a few mods aren't doing anything at all *coughoathkeepercough*. The rest of them are either power hungry or in school.

Lik, wi ned hlp plz.

Move or close this as you see fit, good mods of forum insanity.

The mods do their job. Nothing else to it.

Chris

I share this account w/ my mom lmao
Awards
Excluding the oathkeeper comment, that is true...I havent even been her long and, I know I cant leave. If i left I would be contributing to the BS, where are the people that are TRYING to revive the forum? Nowhere.

Btw, dont try intarweb leet speak.

Xell

Wait, wut?
You may as well close this thread man, I already attempted to post a thread like this but it got "denied".

Basically we all have to do our part in ignoring the "n00bs" and hopefully they'll go away..

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
Griping does you no good Blah. Adding moderators is your suggestion?

No, having the moderators strictly enforce the rules they are given, including on their friends. Exceptions should end on all sides. These people are being banned for breaking the rules, their "defense of the forum" was just adding to the n00bishness.

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE
Though Oathkeeper has some some things, she has yet to really help the KH section. I know others that might be doing worse, but that was an example. Plus, I just found out she was on vacation or something for a week or so.
You're missing my point... something must be done.
Edit: Well, fine, but still... these forums are out of control.
Closed.

Spic Steve

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOL
Awards
The mods are doin fine. This thread is retarted...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back