• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Worthless?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

XigbarGun!

Ok...
I'm not popular, everyone at my school hates me.
I'm no good at anything, at all.
I don't leave my room most of the time.
I have no social life apart from MSN.
I have no hobby.

Am I worthless? Is there any reason to me?

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
I'm sure that everyone doesn't hate you. . .

I'm unpopular, 9/10 people at my school hate me, I'm not good at most things, I barely leave my HOUSE, I don't have much of a life out of this forum, myspace, or marching band, my hobby is video games. . .

So do I think I'm worthless, most of the time no.

So why should you?

Massive Attack

Dial 'M' for 'Motherfucker'
Awards
The story of my life.

I'm popular only because I'm new at my school, but I'm sure they'll come to resent me :)
Life is to be lived.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Ok...

Well, I'm not particularly popular at school either. That's exactly how I feel, but I know deep down they don't really HATE me.

Everyone's good at something.

Same here.

I don't even use that anymore.

I have no hobby.

Well, can't help you there, but I'm sure with time you can find one. Don't videogames count as a hobby?

No, you are most definitely NOT worthless. We're very much alike. I don't have any close friends or social life either, I feel like everyone at school is out to get me, and a lot of the time I feel I'm no good at anything too. But I certainly wouldn't say either of us are worthless.

M

Miss Murder

.... well I can't say I'm completely in the same boat as you.

But no one is worthless. IF you believe in God or any higher being, you can believe that they put you on this Earth for some reason.

You just have to find it.

If you DON'T believe in God or any other higher being, then I guess you're on your own.

XigbarGun!

^ I'm a Buddhist, so yeah, no higher being XD.

well, I have a hobby now, so I'm a bit happier! Thanks guys! none of you are worthless, i know it, you're here to give advice! ^_^

M

Miss Murder

Well if you're Buddhist, then that means that you believe in Buddha, which is considered a higher being.

Higher than us, or rather whatever celestial being you believe in.

I.E. God, Buddha, even Satan if you're a Satanist.

Of course there are obviously many others, but those are just some examples.

Still that's not the point of this thread. Glad to see you realized your hobby and such.

XigbarGun!

Well if you're Buddhist, then that means that you believe in Buddha, which is considered a higher being.

Higher than us, or rather whatever celestial being you believe in.

I.E. God, Buddha, even Satan if you're a Satanist.

Of course there are obviously many others, but those are just some examples.

Still that's not the point of this thread. Glad to see you realized your hobby and such.

Buddha's aren't gods, they are merely people who have finally managed to cease to exist. they are not gods.

Thanks! I just have to wait now, as it includes aminals (yes, Aminals.)

M

Miss Murder

I'm not talking exactly about Gods, but whatever you believe in.

Since you believe in Buddhas, that is the form of whatever being(s) you believe in.

AKA, yes.

A

Azanulbizare

Ok...
I have no hobby.

Am I worthless?

Pretty much, yeah .

But, seriously, find a hobby. Or something. Everyone has a reason for existing, whether it be for good or bad.

CK the Fat

Buddah is a man who found enlightenment. I don't think he is either a God, nor are there more than one of him.

Xigar, being popular doesn't really mean a lot. I never was. I'm content with just a few close friends, because I'd rather have a few people love me a lot than many people who think I'm pretty cool but have no other concern.

Even if you never left your room you wouldn't be worthless. However, I do suggest you go out and try to see the world, because it will give you a better understanding of pretty much... everything.

As for hobbies, sometimes you just need to find the right tools to spark them off. I write music, but until I found a good program to write it in I never was able to write a song.

So if you have pencils, try drawing. If you have a piano, try playing it. If you have a story in mind, open Microsoft Word and start spewing your thoughts down on it. Don't worry about being "good" with any of them, everyone starts somewhere.

CAB_IV

Website
www.freewebs.com
Ok...

98% of kids are not popular. they are just the random kids you see. you surely aren't alone in this situation. everyone hating you is probably an exageration, but if people have a particular reason to hate you, its a good time to be honest with yourself and reform.

ignore all those things about not being yourself. you can maintain your interests, but don't stunt your growth by trying to be "who you are". Make a honest change for the better, even if its in only small ways. baby steps! You'll find you can change who you are drastically, and it will not be an act, but a real change, which is a good thing. its growth, its progress. think in those terms. your bad situation will yield to time.

Lies! you are good at something, but i bet that you don't percieve value in it. for instance, I secretly know an amazing amount about insects (don't get me started!), but i would never put entomology as things i'm good at. You also need to try stuff, but i'll get into that one later.

yeah, that sucks, my sister is like that, but she enjoys it i guess. You can always go outside though, expore the woods, and do stuff. no point in sitting around doing nothing. You can easily change this room issue.

your better off than me. I don't even have a social life on the internet. thats about as low as it gets! i have maybe a very small tight circle of friends that i only really get to talk to rarely, because i live in a ghost town next to my hometown where all my good freinds lived (or they moved away). as a result, i've been trapped in this miserable house for the past few months.

I have no hobby.

then make one. I partake in the worlds greatest hobby, known as model railroading. Its really fun once you get started, and the skills you learn are useful later in life. I'd post pictures of my work, but this isn't the thread for it. I need to update my site on my layout to.

I've also built many Ships, and airplanes, and i've tried other things. Its all good fun when you get it going. I find trains to be the best though, since you get interaction with them, and you can keep running them. In fact, i took up the train hobby for many of the same reasons you feel so sad. it definitely helps when you have something to be proud of. Its also an endless hobby, you can always add more detail.

I have loads of other hobby ideas, many that i've personally tried out, and i can get you started really easily if you'd like.

You are not worthless, you serve a purpose, even though at school nothing seems to work out. You have to remember that this is only a small part of your life even though it feels like it has been dragging on forever, and even then, things are likely to change very soon. just remain positive, and keep trying to improve yourself. In time, things will get better, I garuntee that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back