• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

worst

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riku Fan1415

You also have to remember Atlantica and Neverland. In both, they deliberately give you crappy numbers because they expect you to use the enemy cards for that world (Atlantica = Sea Neon: Random Values [makes each card a random number], Neverland = Pirate: All Zeros [makes each card zero value])

sonicisblue

I haven't even got to Riku's story yet lol I'v been at Marluxa for ever I just didn't feel like fighting him

edit: I beat him last night now I'm on Riku's 4th floor

Last edited:

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
it's probably because you didn't know how to use them. the decks don't make much of a difference in each world with the exception of enemy cards. it mostly depends on how much you leveled.

i don't even use enemy cards...

Kinokan

man the absoulute worst deck in R/R has to be traverse town which only has 5 CARDS!!!! and the stupid shadow

sonicisblue

Right. You didn't FEEL like it.

I reely didnt feel like it see feel me *holds out hand*lol I was playing other games like Brawl plus I'm the kind of person that likes to level up so I was just training but I beat him last night hes pretty easy esecially if you use feeble darkness on the door

Last edited:

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I never paid attention to such things. >_>

Silfarion

hmm, i am not sure i am remembering it properly or not, but i think the worst deck or riku for me was at somewhere like olympus or something. or was it monstro? :blink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back