• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Worst world in the game

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

What world was the worst?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
I won't way worse, but I would have rather liked if more areas of The Castle or World That Never Was to be accessible/explorable.

Sora1915

Bronze Member
So many =/= two.

You guys do realized that if they had added in things like Christmas Town and the Underworld that those being shown in KH2 would seem even more repetitive? I know the game came out after KH2, but you have to remember that chronologically it takes place before KH2, and the development of the game focused a lot on that fact.

Personally, none of the worlds sucked or bored me. I didn't find myself craving for Disney bosses or anything like that. Why? Because that's not how the story goes. The whole point of Days was seeing these worlds from the Organization's perspective--not Sora's. I loved how the way we played the worlds was rather different from Sora's take. I liked that there were no Disney boss fights because, when you think about it, those don't even make sense for the Org to do. I liked seeing the sneaking around and covert aspects to how the Org worked. It helped explain why we're supposed to believe that the Org had been formed for 9-10 years and we were only just starting to hear about them.

I don't know, I think the majority of the problem is people treating Days like it should play like any other title in the series when it really shouldn't. Oh, and also people complaining about having to use strategy for once (The Emerald Serenades are not nearly as bad as everyone says they are >.>)
This is pretty much how I feel as well. I liked it for what it was supposed to be and actually was >>;

αsiя

space coke
The world I hated the most was Agrabah
man i always hated it since the first KH
and in Days it reached a level of boring that i'll never forget

Also am i the only one who got bored of Twilight Town
I was pretty sick of that place
I wish they would added the other places (forget their names)

White Mushroom

The world I hated the most was Agrabah
man i always hated it since the first KH
and in Days it reached a level of boring that i'll never forget

Also am i the only one who got bored of Twilight Town
I was pretty sick of that place
I wish they would added the other places (forget their names)
Yeah, other places would have been nice. I personally liked Twilight Town. It was far more prominent in this game vs. KHII (which it was only important at the begining really)

jphantom

They kinda needed Twilight town, if they didn't put it in it would have made a hole in the story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back