• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Worst world in the game

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

What world was the worst?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sapphire Skies

Sucked Back In
Neverland-Dumb flying, couldn't hit anything
Wonderland-Come on, I know everyone hates those emerald serenades
Halloween town-After going back there like six times, I was tired of it.
Olympus Colisuem-Goodness i hate the touraments

Tiax

Which world was the worst?
We are talking plot, characters, fun-ness, repition, and ect.

If you ask me Olympus Colliseum. It was repetivie, boring, had not plot, and the Games weren't even good this time!

Olympus Colliseum. I liked how you could go to the Underworld in KHII. Why didn't they add that in the world? Neverland had some BIG improvements, but you never got to explore it as much as the other worlds such as Twlight Town or Agrabah.

S

Shadow Soldier

Neverland. Terrible flying controls, couldn't hit jack shit, overall just boring.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Wonderland, mainly because of the annoying Emerald Seranades and the maze. I found every mission there totally pointless. Luxord probably agrees, since he says very little, or nothing at all during your missions there.

Strangely, I found Olympus very amusing, what with Demyx being lazy, Xigbar randomly showing up in the tournament, and Phil's ignorance. Hitting barrels into heartless is boring though. I thought we had enough of that in the previous games.

But yeah, we should've gotten Pinocchio's world over one of these.

S

Shadow Soldier

Am I the only one who had no trouble at all with the Emerald Seranades?

Snow

Stain me Red with Blood
I loved all the worlds. They all had unique perspectives.

Even Olympus was fun because throwing barrels at heartless was a break from just beating the crap out of them.

Leonard

Married to Crimson ♥
If at least they had let us fight Xigbar properly. :l
Or given us another decent boss.

But oh well. The Emerald Serenades weren't that bad, though. Just wait in their path and repeatedly spam their ass with magic whenever they cross your way. Just takes a little time.

F

Forcefan

I thought all the worlds were great in there own way. I know Olmpus was boring for the most part, but the fight with Xigbar at the end was pretty tight.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
Olympus Coliseum, beh.
Was kind of expecting a little more exploration out of TWTNW but wasn't the worst.

State

Awards
Neverland. Sure, you could fly everywhere but, it was boring.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back