• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Worst world in the game

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

What world was the worst?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
Definetly Olympus Colliseum. It bored me to death.

WwhiptailwW

Halloween Town. In every game to date, I've found it to be so dull... It had some nice missions and bosses, but the world itself bores me.

RandomNobody

I love Halloween Town. :cry:

Wonderland was annoying simply because of all those little flying things. And then the Emerald Serenade, the biggest annoying flying thing, and you have to kill him twice in Wonderland.

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
I hated alot of wonderland. I usually like it but those fucking serenade things that keep moving around annoyed the hell out of me.

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Definitely Olympus Colosseum; fuck you, I do not want to hit barrels into Heartless.

Also, I'm tempted to say Wonderland sucked too, but that's mostly due to the irritation of the stealth portions of the maze and the two Emerald Serenade missions.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
Olympus Coliseum is definitely the most useless world in the game. I can't believe we got that over a Pinocchio world.

Rakushīnu

Olympus Coliseum is the worst to me. It was the same old world from the original KH. They should have added more to it.
The
Coliseum and Halloween Town were the only two Disney worlds that didn't get new content.

Wonderland got new mazes
Agrabah got a new cave system
Neverland got all the islands
Beast's Castle got an upper level

marlousmiracle

For the Future
Website
www.myspace.com
Neverland and Agrabah

I couldn't hit shit in Neverland but thats my fault for having the Champion's gear equipped but the Emerald Serenade mission pissed me off the most

I never really liked Agrabah. I thought the world as a whole was boring.

qster

The Last Bulbasaur
Halloween Town: Boring and uninteresting after the 5th time.
Neverland: Flying controls sucked, enemies constantly dissapeared and reappeared, even when it wasn't necessary.
Olympus Coloseum: Barrel challenges were unneeded in general, no exploration at all, only one tournament you get to participate in.

Last edited:

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Olympus Coliseum was pretty pointless, and Phil was annoying as hell.
If we seriously have to hit barrels into Heartless and do the tournaments (especially when you have to get to the main boss in the Challenges) then they should've gave us Pinochio's world over this. :v

Wonderland was kind of annoying, too, with the teleporting Heartless.
Emerald Serenades aren't bad.

Sora1915

Bronze Member
I didn't hate any of them :3 THough the one I liked the least I guess would be Olympus I mean nothing happens I guess, but I'm gonna go with none of them :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back